Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Sat 6 October

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
In what way?

It's just shoddy and unprofessional like wearing a suit without a tie

Roman Abramovic style?

Abramovich might wear jeans but have you seen his shoes, hand crafted in Milan and a grand a throw

I was referring to the suit without a tie remark. If it's OK for Avamovich, would it be all right for, say, Terry Venables, if he were to visit Coptall in a suit but no tie?

Jeans with shoes is acceptable so long as they're smart and pressed

So Linford Christie turns up in a tracksuit, and trainers that cost more than you earn in a week?

What has Linford Christie got to do with anything, he uses his own stadium bearing his name in Acton near Wormwood Scubbs

I was just using him as an example! Don't go off on a tangent.

How about your chairman's wife in a replica shirt and jeans? (for example)

Do you know our Chairman's wife then, she wasn't at the legendary friendly last year but then you couldn't be bothered to come over and introduce yourself, SteveR and Petethegreek style, which disappointed me

Originally Posted By: Football Man
clip Rods, if Kentish Town were to play a home game with Newcastle United for any reason, would you let Newcastle's owner, Mike Ashton, into your boardroom wearing his replica home shirt?
Correction, Mike Ashley.
I recently bought a suit cost me £30 I also bought a pair of jeans £60 & a pair of trainers £85 & a t-shirt for £25 trouble is I don't know what to wear the next time I'm invited into a Boardroom?

Do you know our Chairman's wife then, she wasn't at the legendary friendly last year but then you couldn't be bothered to come over and introduce yourself, SteveR and Petethegreek style, which disappointed me

No, I don't. I was using an example. Consider the topic closed.

I'm off to see our Reserves play the team that knocked you out of the Reserve Challenge Trophy. Was looking forward to ignoring you again!

I thought you might pick up on that, obviously it goes without saying that female Directors and Committee members would take their rightful places alongside the 'Sugars', Mick Clarke's and Maurice Dorrington's.
Would love to be in the same Boardroom with Karen Brady, does she wear a suit & tie, I wonder what she wears underneath?
Now that's a bit sexist.

Yes that's right, do you remember the shower scene!

That has always been my opinion however at Haringey Borough it was, and probably still is, pretty much a free for all as you know so it was a case of if you can't beat them join them. If people like Lato give up their right to be on their Club's Committee's and shout about it from the rooftops then surely they can't complain if they're left standing out in the cold with the plebs before and after games and at half time.

I did write a long reply to this claptrap but I really can't be bothered. And show me an example of where I have complained about being out in the cold with the 'plebs' (I should point out I am seriously considering reporting you to Ian for such scandalous language to describe football fans)