Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sheffield United dig...

Yes but will you go to the game if I get a ticket for you, you won't do a Paula when England played Brazil and develop a headache at 5.30pm or a 3praise with the XFactor reaching an interesting stage on 8 September.

It did every week with Leona in the last series!

If there is an interesting bit of X Factor it's the auditions when all the weirdos turn out that couldn't sing for their supper if they were starving. And even then it's quite embarrassing to see people make such fools of themselves - and yet still truly believe they are the best thing since Bing Crosby.

And the interesting (if a little bit frightening) bit of all that is the constant reminder that we share this island with a load of crackpots.

The best thing I heard today was on 5 Live, when someone mentioned the game was 'nip and tuck' and the reply was "you mean like a WAG's birthday present request"

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but will you go to the game if I get a ticket for you, you won't do a Paula when England played Brazil and develop a headache at 5.30pm or a 3praise with the XFactor reaching an interesting stage on 8 September.

I dont really watch X factor, and in any case, it's repeated on Sundays onm ITV2, at 1pm...with Xtra factor straight after...not that I watch that either...

I have a hedache today, if that helps !!!

duck

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

Snap! The alcoholic drowning of my sorrows yesterday evening ended up with an unplanned late night shopping spree on eBay and £1,500 up my shirt for a new computer. I hope to God it's alright!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

Snap! The alcoholic drowning of my sorrows yesterday evening ended up with an unplanned late night shopping spree on eBay and £1,500 up my shirt for a new computer. I hope to God it's alright!

You get a lot of computer for £1,500 these days! Must be some tasty kit!

I'm not sure what It all means but the fancy lights and cooliong bit loooks good. Ha I don't even do gaming stuff

im sure I put a pic in there but it disappeared

anyway it is a liquid cooled Core 2 extreme quad 4gb 500gb 8800GTX Vista PT

Originally Posted By: Wader
I'm not sure what It all means but the fancy lights and cooliong bit loooks good. Ha I don't even do gaming stuff

im sure I put a pic in there but it disappeared
anyway it is a liquid cooled Core 2 extreme quad 4gb 500gb 8800GTX Vista PT

Well you'd better take up extreme gaming then, otherwise you've wasted about £800!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Quote of the Month on here is a constant reminder of that!

Yes but who's really interested in that anymore, it's surely past its sell by date now.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
Quote of the Month on here is a constant reminder of that!

Yes but who's really interested in that anymore, it's surely past its sell by date now.

We all are!