Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Depression

Canary Saint

Hi HB.

No I was not at the game last night. Swamped with work in the office, I'm afraid. That means that, between us, Webbo and I have been to every game this season. I've missed one, he's been to one.

My comments to HKS were deliberately brief as they were based on telephone conversations with two or three people during and after the game. No intention to mislead.

Hi HKS

And another thing. The team usually play too deep. I don't believe that Cookie sends them out with team orders to do that. Rather, I think that is a confidence thing. That don't have enough confidence in themselves and each other so they hold back.

Just a few yards which becomes 10. That's one of the reasons that we don't win enough balls in the midfield.

If you know Cookie, HKS, you might mention it to him. As usual, I'll waive my usual commission. Doin' it for the City etc.