Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Her Maj is coming to St. Albans!

Chubbhead EFM

heheh...back to an earlier point my old dear is irish, but i would never consider myself to be so..despite having been there loads of times..north and south.. it holds no real place in my affections.. i often hope they lose (unless playing the germans, french etc) due to excess plastic paddyness.. and the fact that no one ever tells irish people to shut the fk up when they start bleating on about

home,the craiq,the black stuff,how they saw u2 in the boggart pub etc

Yes, indeed, or me, who has never had an Arsenal season ticket, or been to Highbury, or considered going to watch a different side after a crap performance by the Saints. Yes. Oh, wait, which other team am I supposed to be supporting Zeal?

I concur. Zeal made the original 'outdrinking' comment. It applied to Laz mostly though, as he can't hold his drink, which I presume is why CANV made his error.

A few points

1. If the Irish are so clever, why did they all die during the potatoe famine, they must of realised there was more food out there, fussy eaters with no imagination, I mean do they actually drink anything apart form Guniness?

2. I don't support Aldershot!

3. In case people have not noticed but we've actually been at war with Ireland for years, they have been a bigger danger to us than the likes of Iraq and Al-Queda for years. And I [censored] hate St.Patricks day, where else but in stupid britain would people stand around and celebrate a national day of a country that killed so many of our people. I doubt wether the people of Afganistan have a party on July 4th.

The thing that winds me up most about St.Patricks day is the fact the no-one seems to give a toss about St.Georges day. Idiots.

4. GHA is definantly expelled from EFM.

I'm not in EFM, Zeal, so there's no point asking me.

Quote:
a country that killed so many of our people.

The Black and Tans, the Auxillaries. OK so I don't have the largest knowledge on the subject but TLT, it's a two-way thing.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

TLT, it wasn't ALL Irish people who killed Brits Ok? I 'm quite offended by your remark, don't forget they killed their own people too-remember Omagh? The IRA and other terrorist groups are NOT representative of a entire country. My mother is Irish. She has lived over here for over 30 years, contributed to the economy,she has never done anything wrong in her life and yet, because of where she comes from she has to put up with horrible, down-right offensive comments.

Ok, I know the IRA killed a lot of Brits but the longer you keep spiteful hate alive their can never be peace between the two countries. My mum got over it(and by the way, some of my grand-fathers relatives were killed by the Black and Tans)and forgave, so should you!

Rant over.

2-0. Walked all over 'em. Never in any doubt. Three points in the bag. We're gonna win this league. 229 people; eff all stewards. Jesus streaked, hit the ref, broke the goal post and got away with it. Thornsy drank a breezer. It was good. Next saturday i want to go to france with my mummy. we will drive on the train and i will buy some cheap drink and it was good.

The End

by Grand High Aviator