Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Test

good little interlude this mr rabbit....if it is someone the hornchurch fans would look up to then that narrows things down somewhat dontya think....

Uncle Urchin......................a true disciple...

Maggie Thatcher................greed personified.....

Hatchet Harry....................the legendary DG salesman

Angel Face Fawcett.............HFC Bank Manager

Steve Browne....................closet urchin.

ha ha ha ha....fatboys out....now..

you're to yung to be drinkin' anything but Dr Peppers soda water.....okay then...small shandy but thats it.....

right rabbit my ol' son...lets have another clue....you know we're all a bit thick.....

browne in...fatboys all out ...now....(the rabbit can stay) for the time being that is...

'ere bfr thanks for teeing us up like that...thought you an' me wus mates....can't trust anyone in footie can you...anyway....I think its george stevenson (of rocket fame....bit like STFC....)...ha ha ha ha....get it......up and then down....ha ha ha ha...god I can be so bloody funny sometimes....

one of me spies wus over there last night by the way...says you wus crap...never mind...so were we...3 points is all that matters....

George Stevenson in now....

fatboys out...immediately....

send me fivers to the;-DG salesmens retirement fund...ha ha ha....

Cheers official. Like you say though I was only teeing you boys up, at least its a little more original than the abuse you normally get.

Why you need to send spies to realise how [****!!****] we are I'll never know. All we ever do is say how awful we've played and although last night was a marked improvement on failing to beat Hertford it was hardly a Neil Armstrong moonwalk.

i'm surprised you lot haven't rumbled us yet....we see you play lots of games.. I have already told you that......I've seen you play six times this season....(givvus me dosh back)....but its not for scouting or spying purposes though....us little ol' urchins get where water couldn't get duntya know.........its an easy one to work out really....bit like the rabbits puzzle....

sorry for the anon post...you shuduv guessed it wus me dominickers....anyway....if it is misery for you....we'll leave the explanation for a while....he he...

you have to understand that the urchins are a matter of National Importance and as such enjoy priveliges that mere mortals can only dream of or watch in sci fi films....for example...we are allowed access to GCHQ satellite monitoring equipment so we can scan in on opponents games...record them... and then plot our game plan against them...we have also been secretly chosen to represent our country in the London Olympics which will be sponsored by Bryco...Queen Cherie has already been to the old stadium with Peter Foster to arrange the backhande....sorry.... commissions....ahhhh dear dominickers....so young and so much to learn......

'ere...rabbit...send me winnings to the Peter Foster Extradition Fund...c/o.... 10 Bryco Street...London W1... ha ha....ha ha...