Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I actually didn't have anything against Kentish Town....

It seems they recruited Mr Charlery from CLAPTON!!

"Clapton lost arguably their best player with just 15 minutes gone. Baron Charlery lunged late at Craig Roser, injured his right knee in the process and had to be stretchered off - sent on his way with a yellow card for the challenge"

This was the start of his 10 month lay off!

Quote:
NeutralFan said:
It seems they recruited Mr Charlery from CLAPTON!!

"Clapton lost arguably their best player with just 15 minutes gone. Baron Charlery lunged late at Craig Roser, injured his right knee in the process and had to be stretchered off - sent on his way with a yellow card for the challenge"

This was the start of his 10 month lay off!

but, playing for Clapton, how would we know if it really was the Baron?

yes that was the start of is injury,i was at clapton with him at the time it happend. there is only one baron charlery....how do you know so much about baron??

saf - there are only a few good teams in the market road league only when a good team play againest a good team thats when the league is good . like when wen played you earlier this season A GOOD MATCH hehe

hmmmmm-and what was the score when we played use lot aaron-may i also point opuit ure in the lower divison to us! may i also point out we have won every game this year-in fact every games since last christmas-thats a whole year without losing or drawing-unbelievable eh!

Quote:
wingman07 said: how do you know so much about baron??
You played in that legendary friendly at Hertford on 15 August, a date still very much engrained on my brain, so you saw Baron's goal with your own two eyes or do you still think it was all a dream, Bobby and Pam Ewing style, as I'm sure most people do who had the privilege of witnessing it.

You played in that legendary friendly at Hertford on 15 August, a date still very much engrained on my brain, so you saw Baron's goal with your own two eyes or do you still think it was all a dream, Bobby and Pam Ewing style, as I'm sure most people do who had the privilege of witnessing it. yea he still goes on about it to this day

Well who wouldn't, I've never seen anything like it in well over 40 years of watching the beautiful game, time sureally stood still for thirty seconds that evening.

Quote:
wingman07 said:

hes probably the best centre midfield ive ever seen or played with.AND STILL IS. should of been pro by now , but he jus never had the right contacts at the time. otherwise he would be making millions by now

This is a JOKE right???? This must be a joke, this is worse than Clement Temile heading to the top of the game as a coach, the player you refer to would never have had a chance to play professional and he is probably lucky to play at his current level.

Quote:
HTFCew said:
Clapton had a player called Jermaine Charles, and when he was suspended, he ALLEDGEDLY played under the name Charles Jermaine, so Baron Charlery, Charlie Baron.......

well i didnt know the situation at clapton . i wasnt there for that long. did they have any1 signed up as charlie baron?