Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 9 Dec

Yes, I certainly expected better of Leverstock Green although their match report below describes it as 'highway robbery'.

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20061209.htm

Quote:
Horace said:
Quote:
InformationZone2 said:

HTFC - How did Kingsbury play today ive heard they have a lot of fast players and let to counter attack although you guys have plenty of pacy players up front also

What an interesting side! Were missing a couple of forwards, but looked like the wanted to play football where possible. Too young and inexperienced to cope with Hertford today. Several Latvian or Lithuanian players of quality, mixed wih a lot of Afro-Caribbean players with exotic names.

Yes I have heard they have a very mixed bag of players, I think some teams at this level believe youth will be ok but very team should have experienced players as this will help them to learn quicker. They will probably finish mid table or just below. I think Edgware will probably be too strong and win the league, but im sure they will have a blip and then Hertford and Harefield battling it out

Quote:
InformationZone2 said: blip
There's that word I was ridiculed over a couple of weeks ago, it now looks like 'the mighty' Brimsdown Rovers and Cockfosters have just started theirs!

I'm glad you agree, I'm sure 'the mighty' Brimsdown Rovers 2-1 home defeat to Arlesey Athletic surprised you yesterday but it didn't surprise me in the slightest.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
I'm glad you agree, I'm sure 'the mighty' Brimsdown Rovers 2-1 home defeat to Arlesey Athletic surprised you yesterday but it didn't surprise me in the slightest.

Go on then, Rhodes, predict the next "surprise" result