Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leverstock and Hertford....

Quote:
Lato said: I reckon he won't turn up.
Paula like you mean. As for Potters Bar Town's comment, I was referring to him not actually seeing the game on Tuesday
because of the lynching beforehand (his own), it will therefore not matter one bit to him who the Referee is. Hopefully I can be the one to kick the trap door open but I think Alfie will want that honour for those insulting comments about the hallowed Hertingfordbury Park turf back in August.

what about your insulting comments regarding Ruislip Manor FC. Did you ever apologise for them???? I doubt it.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
As for Potters Bar Town's comment, I was referring to him not actually seeing the game on Tuesday because of the lynching beforehand

No you weren't, you liar. What you said was...
Quote:
Rhodes said:
good to see you have accepted that you won't be seeing the game

Oh, and have you noticed that Alfie Noakes has ignored every single comment you've tried to involve him in? Maybe we should all do the same?

Quote:
blues06 said:
[
On our day we can beat all the top 4 sides, it is against so called lesser sides that we drop stupid points, if we can fix that in the second half of the season, we can get into the top 4 im sure of it!

I thought you were a decent enough side, but we beat you on your ground with ten men an outfield player in goal for 80 mins, and you only scored deep into stopage time.

That said, I think you have a chance to finnish in top 4.

Lato said:

oh dear...say no more. On a par with Mr John Steel of Cambridgeshire who incomprehensibly postponed Hendon v Slough at 2.40pm despite inspecting the pitch at 1.30 and telling a Hendon official to go and get some more sand for the tiny affected part of the ground then not seeing the effects!! At least Mr Tweed will start the game though I bet you all wish he hadn't! [/quote)

Where did you and your Polish friends end up Lato?

Barnet....cracking game.

Quote:
Horace said:
It's all going your way Gavin - I am now reconciled to the view that we are in a group with the likes of Welwyn Garden City, Broxbourne Borough London Colney and Oxhey Jets, and that fourth place is the best we can hope for. We were poor yesterday. For the first time a team stopped the deadly duo from scoring in a league match, and despite an heroic pen save from HTFC One as early as the 9th minute, we never got on top of WGC at all. They even played with 10 men for most of the second half. Think we wasted our £176.50 on the ground grading fee!

Are you playing mind games like Wenger and Ferguson? lol.

I dont think you should be waving the white flag just yet Horace. Yesterdays results went our way again, and with the likes of Hartford/Leverstock/Harefield having to still play eachother they are all going to be dropping points.

Yesterday was a point gained as Harefield were a stong side and we had to battle for that point.

Still that's the sign of a good side, when you can pick up points every game.

I still say its between us, you, and Harefield,

Oxhey / Broxbourne/ WGC, and Leverstock will all be there abouts too.

its not great...charged £13 to stand on the terrace

Quote:
Gavin said:
Quote:
blues06 said:
[
On our day we can beat all the top 4 sides, it is against so called lesser sides that we drop stupid points, if we can fix that in the second half of the season, we can get into the top 4 im sure of it!

I thought you were a decent enough side, but we beat you on your ground with ten men an outfield player in goal for 80 mins, and you only scored deep into stopage time.

That said, I think you have a chance to finnish in top 4.

u cant read into that game too much, the ref spoiled it, and we had chances galore that on another day would have went in and we could have won! 11 v 11 with a good ref like we have had against hertford, harefield and leverstock and we have taken 7 points from 9!
But then we go and lose 2-1 at home to Holmer Green and lose 3-2 away at royston, where we should pick up maximum points with ease! if we rectify that we can be up there!

I'd take a loss next Saturday for you guys blues 06!!!

We certainly have a bit more firepower upfront this year but leak a few more at the back. You look the same so its got 0-0 written all over it.