Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Rhodes wasn't lieing about Clement knowing Keany

Well I suppose at the end of the day Wingate and Finchley are two steps higher than us and they're flying at the moment, it must be something to do with their former Kentish Town star Ahmet Rifat who we reluctantly let go to the Abrahams Stadium at the start of the season.

yea ahmet is one of my close friends...he palyed striker for kentish town! he actually plays center back for wingate-probally the best center back to grace wingates pitch! he played ofr england under 17 and played for reading at center back-probally on of the best strikers i know aswell-lol!

Yes so I heard and to think he was at Kentish Town, that's our pulling power for you.

Originally Posted By: saf06
eh-he didnt get scouted from kentish lol-he was playing for kentish as a favour for me!

not so much KTFC's pullin power more like who ya know!!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
if rhodes aint the best wind up merchant to hit a forum since richard mann emerged from the bomb torn streets of east thurrock I'll platt shi7.

Uncle Urchin - I don't know what to say to that except that I'm not a wind up merchant, I stand by every word I say and am only disappointed that I take so much stick from the likes of Lato, Potters Bar Town, Horace, 3praise and Spidermanor. I think at the end of the day they know full well that what Kentish Town have achieved this season, with no resources and no ground, is remarkable, to secure the services of 'the great one' for example has to be right out of Alice in Wonderland and like Cockfosters or Buckingham Athletic getting Wayne Rooney to play for them.

doing it again clip rods aren't you.

It actually started as a sensible post for once but then you ruin it as usual with all this "great one" nonsense - that's why you get stick.

Lato - Well that's just it, he is great and the best thing to happen to the SSML in donkeys years, look at the publicity he is bringing to the League and if Israel do beat England in ten days time with Toto playing an instrumental role and scoring then I should buy a hard hat if I were you.

On the face of things i think KTFC staying in DIV 1 is the best thing to happen to the SSML, could you imagine the hype and nonsense that would come out of the great inspectors mouth if they where in the PREM - i dread to think!

Well if that's the case then it would seem we will be meeting twice next season which I look forward to and I'll be happy to buy you a pint, that's if they're not both night games and you have to work.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Whatever happened to Mr Mann?

oh he's still around somewhere.... grin

and back to mr rhodes....you have to admit that he gets much munching out of the posts that he makes and never once loses his cool....even his reply to me is a work of genius that gets the thread going again...he is either what I think he is or totally stark raving fckn bonkers....crazy

either way I must say that this forum is bloody good reading.... laugh

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
to secure the services of 'the great one' for example has to be right out of Alice in Wonderland and like Cockfosters or Buckingham Athletic getting Wayne Rooney to play for them.

I'd like to vote for this in the March poll please PBT

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Whatever happened to Mr Mann?

and back to mr rhodes....you have to admit that he gets much munching out of the posts that he makes and never once loses his cool....even his reply to me is a work of genius that gets the thread going again...he is either what I think he is or totally stark raving fckn bonkers....crazy

either way I must say that this forum is bloody good reading.... laugh

'Wind up' gets my vote, but it's good fun to play along!

Bonkers, would be good too though.

im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but he is absolutly bonkers - when it comes to football he doesnt joke as "its more then a matter of life or death" to him!

3praise - Well tell the good people on here something they don't know, why do you think I live and die by the Shankly saying which I don't think Tubbsy8 should be using as a footnote in his posts if he doesn't practice what he preaches, Shankly would turn in his grave if he knew and I'm surprised he hasn't been done for copyright.

I beleive though I could be wrong that Bill Shankly actually got the phrase from another source anyway.