Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Rhodes wasn't lieing about Clement knowing Keany

Who does then, the Chairman is happy for me to run with our notes without seeing them before publication, it's nice to be trusted and given a free reign.

HTFCew - No I'm talking about the narrative page now which I write, the Chairman's notes are entirely separate, don't forget this is a programme of War and Peace proportions. I'll be penning an article for 'the great one' to approve for the Hoddesdon game on 31 March with an exciting overview of the Israel v England game if, or should I say when, his son has played.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
HTFCew - No I'm talking about the narrative page now which I write, the Chairman's notes are entirely separate, don't forget this is a programme of War and Peace proportions. I'll be penning an article for 'the great one' to approve for the Hoddesdon game on 31 March with an exciting overview of the Israel v England game if, or should I say when, his son has played.

I'll pay another £25 to the Kentish Town City Farm if Toto gets Israeli citizenship in time to play! (note the exact words of the pledge, Rhodes)

Horace - It looks like you are going to be £25 out of pocket on 24 March and the animals down at the City Farm won't go hungry for a while. When I spoke to the guy in Cape Town earlier today he said that Toto had just turned down a late Nigerian citizenship bid and was about to sign on the dotted line for Israel which will enable him to line up against Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney and Frank Lampard who must be shaking in their boots, Steve MacLaren must be gutted that his artful ploy hasn't worked.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - It looks like you are going to be £25 out of pocket on 24 March and the animals down at the City Farm won't go hungry for a while. When I spoke to the guy in Cape Town earlier today he said that Toto had just turned down a late Nigerian citizenship bid and was about to sign on the dotted line for Israel which will enable him to line up against Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney and Frank Lampard who must be shaking in their boots, Steve MacLaren must be gutted that his artful ploy hasn't worked.

That's why I stressed that you note carefully the terms of my pledge! I said that I would pay IF TOTO GOT ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP in time to play. Doesn't count if he just plays!

As for Toto being offered Nigerian citizenship, he wouldn't be able to represent Nigeria as he has already played for the full Israel team, unless there is a loophole? So this wouldnt help or affect his international future.

Rak - There are always loophole's, you should know that. Apparently Toto laughed in the Nigerian FA's faces when they suggested it as he definitely wants to stick with Israel, he's a very determined young man and knows what he wants, like father like son.

Well it was more than that, more like the Berlin Wall, Hadrians Wall and the Great Wall of China all rolled into one and, like I said, I think they hoped I would eventually just crawl back under my stone.

how can u say i was taking ages to return a tracksuit-lol-what a load of [****!!****]-u seriously think i was gona trek all the way up to broxbourne to give a tracksuit back...lets get to the fact of broxbourne taking AGGGGESSSSSS to pay me the 3hundred odd quid they owed me-probally more! bet u forgot about that-in fact that was the reason i left that club,i told tony to keep the mopney in the end-jus so kentish could sing me,ad as soon as i said that-broxbourne realeased me-surprise surprise!

Saf - Well as I said Broxbourne's loss was very much our gain, I was surprised that you didn't set your sights a bit higher though and hold out for a Ryman Division 1 North or Ryman Premier Club to come in for you although obviously we're not complaining. How's the nose by the way, was it broken.

Saf, it's not you who's got the missing number 4, or 10 Broxbourne shirts is it?

Saf - We have just signed up James Osborn from Broxbourne, I gather you're a bit of a double act both on and off the field of play.