Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Rhodes wasn't lieing about Clement knowing Keany

Well Saf06 for starters. 'The great one' had a frightening training regime at Coles Park, Ron Saunders and Paul Sturrock style, and a number of players couldn't hack it after having it so easy for so long under various other Coaches including obviously 3praise.

Rhodes short of bringing up other posts i have made about Clement, i have stated on here that when i have been "coached" by Clement, he was too busy telling everyone who he was, and what he has done to warrent any respect from me. it was like being a kid again having to sit in a circle on a cold tuesday night and listen to his tales of stardom when really all i wanted to do was regain fitness and learn more from the supposed Coach. his talking and his antics got so bad i remember the manager at the time being so baffled by the amount of talking he did that he couldnt be trusted to be given fitness exercises because most of the time he would have us sitting down listening to his stories.

"Well Saf06 for starters."

Point us to a Saf06 post which "speaks highly" of The Great One.

Saf06 religiously reads the posts without coming out of the woodwork as the Club don't encourage its players to get involved in silly slanging matches with the likes of Potters Bar Town and Spidermanor however if he wants to clarify how he feels about 'the great ones' Coaching ability then he's more than welcome to do so. Once again 3praises post had me in stitches rolling around on the floor, I've never read such nonsense as 'the great one' always got straight down to business at Coles Park and let his Coaching do the talking, ask Daniel 'Sodje' Iroegbu for example what he thinks and Abu Umar if he's still at the Club, they couldn't speak highly enough of him and the great Glenn Shurety was a big fan too.

Rhodes both of the players you mentioned there where part of the side that lost to TIMES - they are both players "coached" by Clement and who you say speak highly of, if two of his personally educated players are part of a team getting beat like that i would have to say it has something to do with their previous coaching, as to why they are playing in such games?!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Saf06 religiously reads the posts without coming out of the woodwork as the Club don't encourage its players to get involved in silly slanging matches with the likes of Potters Bar Town and Spidermanor

Can that be interpreted as telling us that he got a bollocking from the club for his childish outburst a couple of weeks ago?

Yes I think someone had a word in his shell like but it wasn't a bollocking in the true sense of the word, we can't afford to upset Saf06 and treat him with kid gloves, he can walk into any SSML Premier or Ryman Division 1 North team.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Rhodes both of the players you mentioned there where part of the side that lost to TIMES - they are both players "coached" by Clement
Well firstly how would you know if you say you weren't at the game and secondly Sodje and Abu have both been at the Club for donkeys years well before 'the great one' graced Coles Park for all of five minutes with his presence. The more I think of it the more 'criminal' Clement's treatment becomes whilst he was at Haringey, it was possibly the best thing ever to happen to the Club in its entire 100 year history when he walked through the gates of heaven but he was treated like a leper and something the cat dragged in particularly by 'Sugar' who wouldn't even shake his hand, he should be utterly ashamed of himself.

we can't afford to upset Saf06 and treat him with kid gloves, he can walk into any SSML Premier or Ryman Division 1 North team.

Only if he can get someone to drive him there first, bearing in mind Saf is a bit of a lazy sod.

Spidermanor - I always find your posts fascinating on the rare occasions you come on here these days. How are you aware of this fact might I ask, we don't find him lazy at all, just the opposite infact and the Chairman even praised his dedication and commitment in his programme notes recently, it was the coup of the season when we got him from Broxbourne Borough in November and they must be kicking themselves now at letting him go.

Spidermanor - I always find your posts fascinating on the rare occasions you come on here these days. How are you aware of this fact might I ask, we don't find him lazy at all, just the opposite infact and the Chairman even praised his dedication and commitment in his programme notes recently, it was the coup of the season when we got him from Broxbourne Borough in November and they must be kicking themselves now at letting him go.

They let him go because he couldn't be arsed to get to training sessions!

Horace - I don't believe that's true but even if it was that's very much Broxbourne's loss and our gain, if Rooney, Henry and Gerrard couldn't get to training sessions would Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool simply let them go, somehow I don't think so.

As we all know, that means YOU praised his dedication and commitment and, as we also all know, anything at Kentish Town that you offer praise for needs to be taken with a pinch of salt as it is often (if not always) overhyped and overexagerrated.

Horace - I don't believe that's true but even if it was that's very much Broxbourne's loss and our gain, if Rooney, Henry and Gerrard couldn't get to training sessions would Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool simply let them go, somehow I don't think so.

No, but they would fine them two week's wages.

Anyway I recall that Broxbourne weren't overly enthusiastic at letting Saf06 go when I made the original seven day approach and they dragged their feet putting every obstacle possible in my path hoping that I would get fed up and go away.

I draft the Chairman's article in our programme, e-mail it to him for amendment where necessary and he approves it for publication whilst uttering his trademark words 'publish and be damned', don't all programme editor's do that. I assume that John Bacon for example runs the Chairman's article passed 'Sugar' in the Haringey Borough programme before it goes to the printers.