Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Rhodes wasn't lieing about Clement knowing Keany

Originally Posted By: Lato
Wonder if the same problem exists at KTFC?

Considering that most "news" on the KTFC site doesn't appear on the main site at all but is generally posted by clip Rods on the forum, it would indicate that it does. Incidentally, you can virtually count the number of posts on the KTFC forum by anybody other than clip Rods since the turn of the year on the fingers of one hand. He basically appears to be talking to himself over there.

Potters Bar Town - Nice to know that you go onto our Forum to check out the contents, no doubt with a fine tooth comb. Unfortunately I can't spend as much time on it as I would like to otherwise you would get to know what the likes of Daniel Young, Tom McMullen and Lee Scott have for their breakfast and how many sugars they like in their tea etc. As for the Website itself it is not my responsibility and I don't have moderator permissions, someone else looks after that side of things so it's hardly my fault that it's a bit hit and miss, I can't be chief cook and bottle washer like 'the great one' was at Charlton.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Potters Bar Town - Nice to know that you go onto our Forum to check out the contents, no doubt with a fine tooth comb. Unfortunately I can't spend as much time on it as I would like to otherwise you would get to know what the likes of Daniel Young, Tom McMullen and Lee Scott have for their breakfast and how many sugars they like in their tea etc. As for the Website itself it is not my responsibility and I don't have moderator permissions, someone else looks after that side of things so it's hardly my fault that it's a bit hit and miss, I can't be chief cook and bottle washer like 'the great one' was at Charlton.

That reminds me, you still haven't told us Clement's job title at Charlton.

Actually he hasn't told me as yet, when he does you will be the first to know. I think it was Assistant Head of Youth Development Programmes or something like that but I'll get back to you, it wasn't a Mickey Mouse position that's for sure as no doubt you all seem to think.

Actually he hasn't told me as yet, when he does you will be the first to know. I think it was Assistant Head of Youth Development Programmes or something like that but I'll get back to you, it wasn't a Mickey Mouse position that's for sure as no doubt you all seem to think.

I don't believe that he had ANY sort of paid employment at Charlton Athletic.

Horace - Neither do I, I think he was employed by the London FA at the time and was at Charlton on a part voluntary basis but, like I said, I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest in 'the great one', I'll pass that onto him.

In what way, money is not the be all and end all to 'the great one' otherwise he clearly wouldn't have stayed with us this season, he has a secure job and his other son, who is plying his trade in Russia, looks after him nicely. Once all this silliness with Toto is sorted out and he is over here next season playing in the Premiership then we will try to get a clause built into the contract whereby Abramovitch, or whoever the case may be, builds a ground for Kentish Town, preferably in our home Borough of Camden, behind Kings Cross station would be handy.

In what way, money is not the be all and end all to 'the great one' otherwise he clearly wouldn't have stayed with us this season, he has a secure job and his other son, who is plying his trade in Russia, looks after him nicely. Once all this silliness with Toto is sorted out and he is over here next season playing in the Premiership then we will try to get a clause built into the contract whereby Abramovitch, or whoever the case may be, builds a ground for Kentish Town, preferably in our home Borough of Camden, behind Kings Cross station would be handy.

Now there's a cert for March "Quote of the Month". Your tongue is well inside your cheek for that one, Rhodes!

Horace - Not at all, I've never been more serious, you forget I leave no stone unturned in my approach to things.

Horace - Not at all, I've never been more serious, you forget I leave no stone unturned in my approach to things.

No, admit it, you don't really believe this stuff do you? Toto may well end up in the Premiership, I'll give you that, but Kentish Town getting a ground out of it??????????

Paulb - He wasn't a volunteer, he was employed by the London FA but Charlton were so impressed by him that they made some sort of deal that he went to the Valley to work with their Youth Academy three or four times a week and the London FA agreed. They may well have been giving him a brown envelope now and again for all I know, I'm sure they knew which side their bread was buttered on and wanted to keep him sweet, honestly you don't know the guy, this is someone really special we're talking about, the real deal!

Paulb - He wasn't a volunteer, he was employed by the London FA but Charlton were so impressed by him that they made some sort of deal that he went to the Valley to work with their Youth Academy three or four times a week and the London FA agreed. They may well have been giving him a brown envelope now and again for all I know, I'm sure they knew which side their bread was buttered on and wanted to keep him sweet, honestly you don't know the guy, this is someone really special we're talking about, the real deal!

Absolutely hilarious, clip Rods. Are you making any other contributions to Comic Relief this week or is this it?

Not hilarious at all, just realistic. You've never met 'the great one' have you so how can you have such a negative opinion of him, I tried to persuade him to come over to Parkfield with me on 23 December but he wasn't able to, if he had you would have been hooked, he's one of these unique, warm individuals who can draw people to him like a magnate and, as I've said, have them eating out of the palm of his hand in no time.

You've never met 'the great one' have you so how can you have such a negative opinion of him

Now, let me spend a millisecond thinking about this tricky one...

...well, you have posted articles on this very forum that tell me he went to a foreign country as an illegal immigrant, was employed illegally whilst there and then left, abandoning one of his children in the process...

...you have made the wildest possible claims about his coaching talent despite the fact that he only coaches at a Step 6 club having been kicked out of a Step 5 club last season and such hyperbolic claims about his status with fellow Nigerians as to make him a huge laughing stock - probably at great personal embarrassment to him...

...you have claimed that he has a UEFA qualification, yet others on this forum say that he has started the course but is yet to complete it...

...other users of this forum, 3Praise for example, have experienced his coaching methods and are less than impressed with them...

What exactly is there to be positive about?

Yes that's exactly my point, the points you mention are just hearsay and a mixture of bitter negativity and sour grapes however I like to think I'm the best qualified and equipped of all of us to sing 'the great ones' praises and shout about him from the rooftops. Okay 3praise may have been Coached by him at Haringey and wasn't keen on his approach, that's up to him however don't you find that just a little peculiar considering everyone else has spoken so highly of his skills, techniques and methods as a Coach. Besides I think we all find 3praise a little off the wall and someone who has a bee in his bonnet about Clement possibly due to him jumping ship and joining a far more ambitious and forward thinking Club, we also know that he is 'Sugar's' mouthpiece and ears and eyes on here, what does that tell you.

Rhodes said "Okay 3praise may have been Coached by him at Haringey and wasn't keen on his approach, that's up to him however don't you find that just a little peculiar considering everyone else has spoken so highly of his skills, techniques and methods as a Coach."

Name one person on here, other than yourself, who has "spoken highly" about him!