Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So Rhodes wasn't lieing about Clement knowing Keany

Excuse me butting in guys, but I just want to congratulate you for providing some of the best entertainment available on the web. In particular Rhodes, the delusional anal-retentive straight-man who falls for every spoof going. Love it. The fixation on the Nigerian ex-footballer is just the icing on the cake. I have had tears of laughter in my eyes for the last hour.

I was going to tell Rhodes he really shouldn’t have fallen for the Sunderland website gag, if only for the grammatical error in the article. Then I noticed his posts contain exactly the same error. Hilarious.

Socrates - Thanks for your kind words, it's a shame your namesake was twelve years too late as he would have fitted into that 1970 side perfectly. It's nice of you to say we provide entertainment on this Forum however as I've stated on many occasions previously it is not my intention to be entertaining, I'm purely trying to get my point across to 'non believers' such as Potters Bar Town who for some strange reason delight in knocking Kentish Town and our achievements, both on and off the field of play, at every opportunity.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
oh and by the way rhodsey...you missed a great day today at the bridge....the elixor flowed and I gave paula my big hairy thing in the wine cellar... grin

Yeah thanks for that Unc - i'm still smilling. I've never seen one that big and hairy before now wink
Thanks to ALL the Urchins for a great day - good luck next season.
xx

• 3 weeks later...

On behalf of everyone at Kentish Town Football Club many congratulations to friend of the Club Roy Keane for Sunderland's 3-2 win over Burnley last night and being on the verge of promotion to the Premiership in only his first season in management at the Stadium of Light as well as for more than doubling attendance figures. This must be one of the greatest achievements in football management history, well done Roy, your friend Clement Temile is proud of you and I'm glad that his tips about having belief in yourself and in God have paid huge dividends. Now how about that pre-season friendly.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
On behalf of everyone at Kentish Town Football Club many congratulations to friend of the Club Roy Keane for Sunderland's 3-2 win over Burnley last night and being on the verge of promotion to the Premiership in only his first season in management at the Stadium of Light as well as for more than doubling attendance figures. This must be one of the greatest achievements in football management history, well done Roy, your friend Clement Temile is proud of you and I'm glad that his tips about having belief in yourself and in God have paid huge dividends. Now how about that pre-season friendly.

coooooooooooooooooooooooooock

Bitch - That's amazing, what a coincidence, we'll have to get together sometime and compare notes!

Come on Rhodes as I have said before Clement may have met Roy Keane but is certaintly no friend. Roy Keane has bigger fish to fry. Kentish Town FC 6th in league hmmmm who predicted they would finish 6th? Yes me! Reserves it was only downhill really from Week 2 dont you think!! Experience and better attitude needed to go up from Div 1 but I do remember mentioning all this before, ill sure I will have some benefit to someone in the future!!

TheRock099 - Er I went up to Lilleshall don't forget to get 'the great one' to sign on the dotted line and he and Roy were in adjoining rooms, I understand that they spent many a long hour together chatting and Roy wouldn't be on every back page in the Country today if it wasn't for Clement that's for sure.

I agree HTFC but Rhodes likes to wind up on this site for sure Clement Temile has done nothing for Roy Keanes managerial and coaching ability look at the results and success of KTFC and SUFc surely KTFC would have promoted with a few loan signings??

KTFC made their mistakes in Month 1 of the season!

I think HTFCew saw our potential first hand on Tuesday 15 August, a date that will no doubt be etched on her memory for years to come and everyone else that was present that evening for that matter. For us to go to Hertford, against the team that were to finish third in the Premier Division, and give such a good account of ourselves, scoring the goal of the season into the bargain, says it all really. I'll be writin to Hertford in the next week or so to see whether we can get it on again in August, I'm sure they will grab our arm out of its socket.

scoring the goal of the season into the bargain

As has been said before, clip Rods, the best goal of the season by a visiting player at Hertford was scored by Gabriel Fanibuyan of Potters Bar Town in the Herts Senior Cup. But don't take my word for it, ask HTFCONE and others.

I think HTFCew saw our potential first hand on Tuesday 15 August, a date that will no doubt be etched on her memory for years to come and everyone else that was present that evening for that matter. For us to go to Hertford, against the team that were to finish third in the Premier Division, and give such a good account of ourselves, scoring the goal of the season into the bargain, says it all really. I'll be writin to Hertford in the next week or so to see whether we can get it on again in August, I'm sure they will grab our arm out of its socket.

Let me remind you again, Rhodes that we played a squad side, and changed that at half time - you didn't play the side that finished third, or anything near to it!

Team (First Half): 1. Mark Virgo; 2. Ashley McAloon, 3. Tom Neill, 4. Ryan Wade (Capt), 5. Matt Watts, 6. Jamie Nicholson, 7. Leo Turner, 8. Scott Neilson, 9. Paul Dodds, 10. Ryan Redford, 11. Lee Roberts.
(Second Half): 1. James Sturgeon, 2. Nicky Marsh, 3. Mark Teasdale, 4. Ryan Wade, 5. Shaun Toop, 6. Jamie Nicholson, 7. Alex Scriven, 8. Kevin Ashwood, 9. Paul Dodds, 10. Mark Draper, 11. Lee Roberts.

Oh, and, don't waste the postage - we have our friendlies all booked up thank you.

Uncle Urchin - Good to hear from you, I'm just spreading the gospel that's all, do Hornchurch fancy a pre season friendly with Kentish Town in August at Bridge Avenue, you'll make a name for yourself as Ruislip Manor and Hertford Town well know.