Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford v Stony Stratford Tues 28th - Challenge Trophy

Quote:
NeutralFan said:
Leanne pole dancing...

Block booking to see "Over the Hedge"

More importantly I think the million dollar question is whether the game at Hornchurch will be going ahead tonight, it is noticeable that Potters Bar Town hasn't been on here as yet today and he is no doubt at a Marks and Sparks 'as we speak' buying new underwear incase he gets lucky.

I'll now retreat to my MOD bunker deep beneath Whitehall.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
More importantly I think the million dollar question is whether the game at Hornchurch will be going ahead tonight, it is noticeable that Potters Bar Town hasn't been on here as yet today and he is no doubt at a Marks and Sparks 'as we speak' buying new underwear incase he gets lucky.
I'll now retreat to my MOD bunker deep beneath Whitehall.

Yes, it's about time all those important people will need their tea! Rhodes, you seem to assume that because someone hasn't posted, they haven't been on here. Yet again, a wrong assumption.

Received a PM from Urchinette this morning. Game at Hornchurch shouldn't be a problem by all accounts.

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Received a PM from Urchinette this morning. Game at Hornchurch shouldn't be a problem by all accounts.
Potters Bar Town - So you don't deny that you hope to get lucky tonight.

Is it quiet at the MOD this week , Rhodes, you seem to have had limitless time to spend on the forum yesterday and today!

Quote:
Rhodes said:

Rhodes - The reason that Paula gets on so well with the likes of Horace, myself and many others on this forum and other club/league forums is that we know the difference between banter and reality. I'm not quite sure that you have fully grasped the concepts of either. That's why Paula thinks, in her own words, that you "do her head in"!

Quote:
Quote:
Rhodes said:

Rhodes - The reason that Paula gets on so well with the likes of Horace, myself and many others on this forum and other club/league forums is that we know the difference between banter and reality. I'm not quite sure that you have fully grasped the concepts of either. That's why Paula thinks, in her own words, that you "do her head in"!

But she IS going to be there tonight PBT! Better put clean pants on just in case!

Horace - Are you sure you're not jealous that Potters Bar Town is meeting Paula tonight, well if she turns up that is.

Quote:
I've got new socks on, Horace. Does that count?

You'll just have to hope so - she's busy today so you're not likely to get a reply before you set off!

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Horace - Are you sure you're not jealous that Potters Bar Town is meeting Paula tonight, well if she turns up that is.

Yes, I'm sure that I'm not jealous! And she IS going to the game.