Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware bound to be top or bottom after First Saturday

Gavin

As Edgware v Biggleswade United is the only Premier Division fixture on FA Cup day Sat 19th August (The "U's" because they are exempt to the Prelim Round, and Edgware because the're banned) then the Wares are bound to be top or bottom after day one!

See SSMFL Website

Oh ok, I did not know we would be the only game. I knew most of the sides are involed in the FA cup.

This means we HAVE to get off to a good start, not drop and silly points. Actullay I think we were top of div 2 after the first of second game of last season afer we beat chalfont 6-2.

The players I spoke to on Saturday seem very confident and I am sure we are going to do well.

Quote:
Horace said:
Gavin

As Edgware v Biggleswade United is the only Premier Division fixture on FA Cup day Sat 19th August (The "U's" because they are exempt to the Prelim Round, and Edgware because the're banned) then the Wares are bound to be top or bottom after day one!

Not necessarily so. If they draw, they will be second behind Biggleswade on alphabetical order!

That's Potters Bar Town for you, always on the ball and he doesn't miss a trick.