Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town 2 - Wingate & Finchley 2

Well laugh all you like lads but Takumi is pure class, I bet you'd give your right arm for him in your team.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Well laugh all you like lads but Takumi is pure class, I bet you'd give your right arm for him in your team.

Calm down Rhodes, we're laughing at him were laughing @ an incident involving him when me and bob played against him last pre-season when we were both @ Brook! and he was @ haringey

Okay fine, I was at that game though, on 6 August if I recall, and don't remember anything highly amusing or untoward happening, just Takumi running rings around the opposition as per normal.

Quote:
neutralbob said:
running rings round us?!?! he only played for 20mins!

I was thinking the same thing bob but i cant be bothered with that dead holiday destination anymore, shows how much harinGAY know they used him as a sub!

That day he loved a dive as well!

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Quote:
That day he loved a dive as well!

Poor old Rhodes seems to be getting quite outnumbered over this matter!

Ah well, at the end of the day the kids feet do the talking. No more needs be said.

Rak - Thanks, yes that just about sums it up, Takumi will be impressing a few Ryman Premier Division Club's this season that's for sure as well as some high profile scouts I would imagine, he may end up playing in the Cocoa Cola League 1 or 2 before too long where his sublime skills would be more appreciated. I agree with Wembley Way on one thing though that he was certainly wasted at Haringey Borough and should have been on a contract, I was with him when he walked out of the door for the last time and the Club's hierarchy were nowhere to be seen to shake his hand.