Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We are NOT going to win the league!!!!!

Seems having spoken to a member of the Edgware playing staff, that CAUTION is the by word this season at Edgware. Caution not to get too carried away, like I did, saying we would win the league and that anything other then a top three finnish is not good enough.

As I said, untill ALL the opposition have been viewed then its foolish to make sweeping statements like I did.

Another thing, just as Rhodes thinks that Kentish Town playing at Hendon's ground will make the visting sides raise their game, the same can be said for those visiting the White Lion.

If the White Lion is the best ground in the whole of the Spartan league, then my view that a sidways move is in actual fact a downgrade of sortts would be seen to be true.

Gavin - why do you start new threads for absolutely everything 'Edgware', this could have gone on your earlier Edgware Town thread. If you say you're going to start a new thread for every game this season that will be well over 40 and if each Club in just the SSML Premier alone did the same that would equate to some 850 threads. No offence intended though, it's a free country.

Rhodes mate, I dont see the problem, I did the same on the Ryman 2 site, and it just made it look like a lot more posts and a busy forum.

I can see you may get a little pissed over it, but hey, its a forum and its there for posting messsages, whether they be important or not.

At least I am trying to stay on topic, not saying that you are'nt but at least I am posting about things to do with the SSML.

Oh, and just so you know, there will be a new thread later today with a report of our game v Wingate, and maybe some pics as well.

Er I s'pose you are referring to my liaisons with the lovely Paula on here, okay point taken but we are keeping things more discreet now, don't want you and the other guys getting too excited do we. To be fair I always enjoy your threads and banter so I'm not having a dig, as I've said before having you, Hertford Town and to a lesser degree Kingsbury and Chalfont in the SSML Premier will be a breath of fresh air.