Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What date first game of the season?

Quote:
has any money been made available following the infamous merger or is that a silly question.

All I know about the London Tigers was that they finished about 4th in the Middlesex County Premier last year and were set up as a community club with some lose association with Westminster City Council.
I think they are more involved with developing young players rather than enticing new ones to join. While this is a sensible approach it suggests that K(L)TFC won't set the heather on fire this season.

KTFCSC - Cheers, I feel that it is still somewhat of a mystery as to what has gone on at Kingsbury with the merger, it seemed to happen overnight with the announcement suddenly being made at the SSML AGM on 17 June with people taken completely by surprise and too baffled to ask any questions. You've probably hit the nail on the head that London Tigers are ultimately more involved in developing Youth and therefore funding can be obtained geared to forming an Academy at the Club and gaining FA Charter Standard status which is normally a licence to print money.