Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Going Down

Ahh. Enfield Town.

You aren't the dreadlocked one who committed the dreadful unprovoked attack on Tom ["sweet and innocent"] Davis by any chance? How about the tall, fair-haired one who signed for you lot from a League club or something 'cos he lives nearby? Cultured.

Good luck for this season to you lot from me.

Smallsy at the Manor, then? Phew. The greatest names in football management would have been at his door if only they had known that the boy might be prepared to leave the Ramblers. He needs an agent. I'm available at 120% of the salary and just 95% of the intellectual property rights.

"The Town keeper dived courageously at the feet of Clarke late in the second half to preserve the Town's hopes of a replay at Clarence Park and a second chance at FA Cup glory on the Road to cardiff.

You tipped over a long range effort from Chris Seeby [in the] second half, as I recall. I thought you should have held it, personally, but then it didn't go in. Smallsy would have caught it, no doubt.

Our Tom? Outrageous treatment that boy puts up with every week. And never a murmur. Just gets up, straightens the pony-tail and gets on with it. Smiles and walks away.

Good luck again, Chopper.

AFF i cant possibly comment until i put pen to paper mate.

thanks for the concern.