Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mr J Jarvis

I would like to add my shock to Slough Town signing Jamie Jarvis as on both occasions I watched Windsor v AFC Wimbledon he was seen as a thug by our supporters. My son who follows Slough couldn't even believe Slough had signed him when he read the Observer and he's only 12!!!

I took my son to watch Slough v Windsor last season in the 3-3 draw and wasn't it Jamie who injured the Slough keeper!!!?

nothing any of you lot say will change the clubs decision so you just gotta grin and bare it, by the sounds of the amount of people on here moaning and saying that they won't watch sluff again, i think you lot are ridiculous. stick by your club no matter what!

Super Jarvo!

Chels, was there any reason why you chose to not login for when you posted

COME ON JARVIS DO WHAT ALL WINDSOR FANS WANT YOU TO DO! ETC

If you're going to post nonsense you might as well keep with tradition and post with your name next to it.

Players come and go and fans too. Not been to Slough for a few seasons now but a 'hard' player on the pitch was never a problem with the fans at all... 'Stiggy' Dell, Neil Catlin, Steve Clements, Graham Roberts etc etc so the issue seems to be the 'incident' that happened with Emma. If that can be sorted out (and that seems to be a personal issue/problem between them) then the issue could be rectified somewhat. Ant thoughts??

Did any of those players have a previous history with inciting the fans though? The incident with Emma I think started off a lot of bad feeling between the two sets (Slough fans & Jarvis).

I used to be a huge fan of Catters, thought he was class!

That`s true and also I can remember when I first started supporting Slough we had good old Darren Anderson! I don`t think there is anything with a guy who has a reputation for being a tough player on the pitch as Gary said its what has happened that has gone off the pitch which is the main problem

That may be true Gary and your circumstances are different to everyone else who has commented on this thread.. Whatever you decided to do i think everyone would back you up. However is this not just an opportunity for others to 'hound' a player that they just dont like, regardless of the issue?? Where has forgive and forget and get on with it gone from the masses? Is there no faith in the manager, who under the circumstances is doing a great job...

Anyway - Bring Back the Glory Years!

Well I'd like to think that from the work that Emma and I have done for the club and relationships we've built up with a number of the fans, that their decision not to welcome Jamie, or clap him off when he was subbed on Saturday, is a small mark of respect for the incident that happened to Emma. We've been around for a while and earnt that respect and friendship from people. Jarvis has been here five seconds and people are expected to forget everything instantly? Sorry, but it doesn't happen like that.