Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall fans - A disgrace

Cookie

Made my post before BB was on this thread. I am a Lions fan but far to much of this goes on. People become Millwall fans just for this reason and it is wrong. The club have tried and tried but i am afraid to say it does not want to go away.

someone put on the thread earlier that they used to work around bromley and the millwall fans were a credit,this may be so but bromley is a far more afluent area than bermondsey and i think that the whole area is a tough one and you are bought up knowing and having to fight to survive,some people take it too far though and pick on innocent people

i don't care if people want to fight amongst themselves,put them in a field and let them kick the crap out of each other.

move to a decent area?.

I know its easy for me to say not being a proper steward & all that but stick with it Mick. Your services are vital. You mustnt let the bullies win. I have officiated on the football field & on many occasions thought to myself "is it worth it" but you've just got to stick with it despite their actions. Simarlarly on the trains the "yobs" sometimes make you think twice about going to work but again its just a case of sticking it out & not letting them get to you.Cant have them win the battle can we? They mustnt be ALLOWED to win. Besides actions of fans such as Millwall are few & far between so its just a case of holding on in there.

I'm sure there are a few of us ready & willing to lend a hand if required, should you need it, on any odd occasion should that arise again.. However some of those,me included cant manage to do a stewarding job on a regular basis.

All credit to those that do,you included, but you have to ride the storm. I doubt there will be trouble of that sort on many occasions if at all again.

Like I say its easy for me to say but stick with it.We need you guys & appreciate you all.Sorry to hear about one of your stewards.Lets hope he comes through it.

You are all doing a fine job. We need you & we are behind you 100%.Whilst I can only speak for myself I would be amazed if others didnt feel the same way.

Glad to hear he's ok. Keep up the good work. As "Cookie" says (shorter version) Don't let the B**tards beat you.

Listening to Radio Kent on saterday afternoon, there was a discussion about local football(Kent)and how to increase it. They talked about the Kent league possible joining forces with the Essex league(both suffering from lack of numbers), with possibly a few from east Sussex.

Talk was also made about trying to put more life back into the Kent Senior Cup my encouraging the Gills, Charlton and Millwall to enter.

My point is, Yes to the Gills, Yes to Charlton but, can we afford to have a Millwall in it.

I hope the club write a letter to the FA about the Millwall fans and for them to hit a steward is completely out of order and although some people dont like stewards and disagree with them but they are doing their jobs and to keep everyone safe. I mean they wouldn't beat up a policeman would they.

Quote:
FF! said:
Wouldn't they?

N.B. Cookie, i have tried changing my signature but the browser keeps timeing out,

I appreciate you trying to change it Rob. Good on you. However it IS still there. Have a word (p.m.) with the moderator. Am sure he will know how its done/removed. Surely you just go into your personal details dont you & change it.
Give either moderator a message asking for a change.Am sure they will help you with it. Its appreciated anyway that you've made the effort thus far.It still has to go though!