Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gibbo's Statement

GHA EFM

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>

And by the way if Alban 43 is who I think he is (respected local journo)

<hr></blockquote>

Very dangerous to make assumptions Colin. The person you think it is hasn't been on this message board for months.

Look, you're all argueing amongst yourselves now, and "blaming" John Gibson for not "getting his facts correct" will not do anyone justice.

He will undoubtably do his part to bring justice to the 6, and he has to look into all aspects of what had happened and look at all sides of the story.

Yes, some people may have a biased argument against EFM, but who is to say that the trouble was from EFM?

Yes, I do think that some City supporters were singled out, and yes I do believe this is unfair, but, allowing ourselves to argue about this and throwing around acuzations will not help.

Please let the club investigate what happened on Saturday, and in the long run, I'm sure that it will all be dealt with correctly and fairly.

I'm saying it sounds as though you are all trying to proove it to yourselves what had happened. I mean, you don't have to prove anything to me, or the next City supporter, I was there, I saw what was going on, and I know we felt "bullied" by the stewards.

I'm sure that we are getting all the support from the club officials. They respect us, and our views and opinions and we should do the same and respect them.

Like I've said, I'm sure that they are doing all they can to sort out what has happened.

What case? What, that they are going to look into sorting this out? I don't have any grounds regarding this case, if this is what you mean?

I trust John Gibson and the club officials to look into this and help to sort it out.

If this is not the case you meant, then please fully clarify what you mean.

Claire, my point is that certain members of the City support were ejected from the ground unfairly. They had paid entry as well as travel to the ground. In my opinion they should have that refunded by and receive and apology from Stockport. We don't need to prove anything to ourselves, we saw it happen.