Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Richie Howard

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Wasn't talking about Potters Bar necessarily. I think some of the ETFC posters on here are just as likely to target other clubs as well and you never know when somebody could get your club into trouble again, possibly very innocently.

Jealousy? No. As those at your club who know me will be able to tell you, I do have genuine concern that no club at our level, including yours, should get themselves into unnecessary trouble. Life is hard enough and non-league football is, for the vast majority of people, something we get involved with as a hobby. That's why I'm not going to worry about your statement regarding Potters Bar Town. It's far too trivial. It's just the sort of unnecessary belittling of others I have touched upon much earlier in this thread.

I like Potters Bar, so that's a vote for anyway, & frankly agree that the Spartan League has a lot more strength in depth than the ESL therefore is genarally stronger.

Good luck to Richard back at PBT.