Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorchester Away 17th September

Me either. And what's worse, they can't see what it's doing to them, or how it's changing them.

And you want to be a friend and try and help sort them out, but they can't see the problem and just laugh at you and call you 'square' when you try and talk to them about it.

So you start to wonder why you bother and, eventually, you don't.

yep, I see that you can get E's now for 50p! Now whats wrong with a bit of ganja? Nobody has ever died from it. I agree its boring being with people on other drugs rather than alcohol, but still, if your not a person to go out, or too skint, then bein at home having a smoke isnt too bad. Mind you, thats not illegal?

Quote:
Electric ~soul~ said:
Sensible talk, barca.

Can't understand the mentality of people who have to take drugs to have a good time.

If you can't get the buzz you need from life by having a few beers and a laugh with your mates, then something must be sorely missing.

Totally agree. I may get called boring for having that philosophy but hey, what do I care!!

Quote:
Can't understand the mentality of people who have to take drugs to have a good time.

If you can't get the buzz you need from life by having a few beers and a laugh with your mates, then something must be sorely missing.

A similar thing could be said by a tee-total though, no?

I thought that personal use of cannabis was legal until I styarted working at the police station (which I don't anymore by the way!). There were loads of reports of officers stopping people and finding an amount for personal use and I think generally they gave them a verbal warning, took their details and sent them on their way. You can't get arrested for it but it is still illegal

If booze were a new discovery in the 20th century, it would be banned immediately. The effects and side-effects are pretty horrifying.

"What? So, you drink some of this stuff, and it can make you violent, and you lose your memory, you feel crap for a couple of days afterwards and it is detrimental to your long term health?"

It's only because booze has been around for centuries that it's sitll legal. Oh. And the tax!