Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

enfield town vs waltham abbey FA cup

smallsy

why the hickman memorial stand. surely it should be dedicated to holland,burbridge,j bostock and l sontag???

p.s im not gonna bite on the semi final score, i dont mind talking about the 4-2 beating we gave you that ended your unbeaten run!!

BNR1 it's has and always will be known as the hickman memorial stand!! no need to call it anything else!!

As for the semi final, hey it happens personally i thought you should have come and caught the corner, if you would have done that, i would have struggled to connect with the ball, but you clearly sh8t yourself and took the easy option and stood on your line, hahahaha, never scored an easier goal,

you can talk about the 4-2 as much as you want, but on head to heads last season i think you will agree with me that we won that one aswell, highlight being winning the cup final in your own backyard haha, still all to play for this season and it will be interesting to see how things pan out!! with yourself in goal ANYTHING can happen (only joking fella)

yes agreed on the head to head front, however you beat us in the league 3-2 we beat you 4-2 - we beat you 1-0 in semi then you beat us 2-0 in semi (unfortunately you progressed)- and you only beat us on penalties in the GB cup final after a 0-0. maybe we were more evenly match then it reflects - and we did some 2nd in the league. maybe this year it will be our turn to knock you out of a cup or 2. maybe the FA cup! who knows!

dont agree that i should have come for the corner but im not gona have a bite up. im sure thing may have been slightly more difficult for you should you have been marked!!!

glad you are doing well actually mate. losing four players but still got a very good side!

cheers mate, yeah losing 4 key players this season left our squad a bit thin on the ground to say the least, however we made a 2 good signings over recent weeks, plus we have some very good youngsters who no doubt will play in the first team at some stage on another over the season

As for the semi's last year, the boys gave you a 1-0 head start at your place to make sure the second leg was that more interesting at ours! we were peppering your goal that day

P.s see you have Hornchurch in a couple of weeks hope your boys are up for it??

Good thing about our league this year is everyone has the potential to beat everyone, which says a lot about the strength of the ESL!!