Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

where is Mr Maskell??

ooh!!bodyform

There is nothing wrong in discussing something that is in fact very serious. Would you not expect Cambridge fans to talk about their current problems?

If some people have the wrong information (in your opinion), then by all means challenge them. Let's not be neurotic about this. It is still a free country (just about)...

Quote:
cookie said:
Its just so co-incidental thats all. I dont see you disagreeing with James(no-one else seems to agree) much and I also notice that you also give out figures,unsubstantiated,similar to those that he puts across.

Cookie, the figures are from companies house,which both me and James obviously have looked up. It is hardly proof that we are either the same person and to my knowledge ive never ever met a James Maskell. I know from your posts that you really seem to care passionatelly about the club along with Tony M,Legend etc etc.
But instead of having a go at people like JM and me . I think all your energies would be better spent on looking into setting up a supporters trust. This could be set up to support the club and in a worse case scenario to take it over.
If MFC's loyal fans of recent years did that as countless other fans have done in similar circumstances, i would feel a lot more confident of the future at HDP.

Rayw, Surely your business undertakes some marketing activity and Margate fc has various marketing opportunities at reasonable cost which would raise the profile of your company. For instance simply advertising in the club's programme or a matchball sponsorship.

These are straightforward business activities and as a managing director you can make these decisions. The fact that Margate fc is your personal interest has no bearing on the business decision to advertise.

Quote:
zhukov said:
Rayw, Surely your business undertakes some marketing activity and Margate fc has various marketing opportunities at reasonable cost which would raise the profile of your company. For instance simply advertising in the club's programme or a matchball sponsorship.
These are straightforward business activities and as a managing director you can make these decisions. The fact that Margate fc is your personal interest has no bearing on the business decision to advertise.

Zhukov i admire the way your trying to get money for the club. But a business decision to advertise in Margate for a London based business that does no business in Thanet?
Not exactly a smart move.

Once again Here,Here,Margate Fan.I think some of these prospective politicions/future takeover candidates should spend there time walking the sea front, shaking hands and kissing the babies of there future voters.Leave the Club alone and let us get on with supporting it. Are they telling us something we do'nt know.I think the people of the southern states (after the American civil war)called them carpet baggers.If they had learned anything since they took an interest in the club it is that we are sick to the back teeth of such types having sufferd at there hands over the last 3 years. Long live the Gaaaaaaaaaaaaate, Upwards and Onwards to a brighter future.

Rayw, as your business is reluctant take up the marketing opportunities with the club what about yourself?

With your keen personal interest there are numerous ways in which you can support the club.

For example joining MISA who work splendidly to help the club, join the Golden Gate lottery, buy a season ticket, shirt sponsorship, buy replica shirt or help out on matchdays.

Are you interested in supporting the club?