Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Adrian Clarke

Similarly wish him well and thanks for the efforts.

We will never know how bad he was injured last season without recovery time in 'aid of the cause' but similar to above, i felt he did not perform to his real ability last season, and whilst Rocky took alot of unfair stick for his laid back style,i did not think AC appeared quite as commited on pitch as one would have liked;and certainly as captain, post christmas did not seem to fall into the Roy Keane 'though shall not pass type',when maybe someone a bit more vocal was reqd.

I think his style is perhaps more suited to a higher level and i'm certainly expecting Ryman to be a bit robust.

Maybe CK can get '2 big ones for price of one',and whilst initialy disappointing whenever anyone leaves it could be a blessing in disguise.

I wish Adrian well with Welling and thank him for staying with Margate last season.We will certainly miss a player of his experience,his passing ability,free kicks, corners,penalties and educated left foot. An experienced midfield player is what we need. We certainly did not want to lose one as good as Adrian. He took on the captains role and played the rest of the season after his injury without being fully fit. He was still in pain with a foot injury but carried on playing.

He served the club faithfully.

Good luck to him and thank you.

Disappointed to see him go but not surprised. Higher division, more money at Welling who I think will go places under a progressive young manager Adrian Pennock who has already made some astute siginings. Clarkey was a shadow of his former conference self last season but in his defence he played most games when not fully fit (as did many of the squad) and with all the off field shenanigans it must have been very difficult (not being paid etc.)Just hope Keister is staying (can the club officially confirm?). We cannot afford to lose two quality midfielders if we are going to make a serious challenge to get back into the conference.

Also wish Adrian Clarke all the best. As any one any news on Darron Annon,is he fit again and will he be back next season. Onwards and upwards.