Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player Going

Roger...

as i said Micheal Murphy told me personally...

what don't you understand ???

what is your problem....

Oh yes ...your having a go at me again - because you think I know everything that is going on ....

I have had enough of this crap ....I am up for re election at the AGM - get everyone to vote me out...stand in my place and you can stand for my place and see for yourself what goes on.... then you can inform everyone everything....

ABOUT NOTHING !!!

chris sliski - personally

Its over to you now....see if you can find out more....and when you do let me know as well...

Quote:
Reading Rebel said:
Grim Reaper, you said you KNOW someone else has gone and then you say it is only a rumour.. which one? it can't be both.

To be fair-it's a pity you don't go instead.

ROge, when are you standing for the board of the Trust then? You seem more than happy to keep on this idea that the Trust Board know a lot more than all the others, so if you're that desperate for the information, where can I vote for you?

You'll soon find out they're as much in the dark as the rest of us, but they are actively trying to do something about it, but hey, you just keep reeling people in if that's what makes you happy, because that's a real help.

Everyone has always said that one of the things that Slough Town FC has in its favour is its fan base, to be fair at times its the only thing its had going for it. A fan base is of no use whatsoever if its fragmented. We need to stand together. I know its frustrating that we don't know what is going on, but all this bitching really isn't going to help all it will do is p*** off the people who are prepared to do something and disillusion the rest.

Quote:
Grimlock said:
Quote:
Reading Rebel said:
Grim Reaper, you said you KNOW someone else has gone and then you say it is only a rumour.. which one? it can't be both.

Well you're desperate for information, give the club a call. The numbers on the forum...

I'm not that desperate but if someone says they know a player is leaving, unless it is confidential, (in which case it should not have been said) I think we would all like to know.

I'll take it as just one of those (*******)rumours..again

Nice try Roge, but you're getting on a bit now and have a lot of spare time on your hands. Good to see you quite happy to moan about everything whilst not doing anything yourself. Keep it up, I'm sure Maidenhead will love to have you as a fan.

Quote:
Reading Rebel said:
I'm not that desperate but if someone says they know a player is leaving, unless it is confidential, (in which case it should not have been said) I think we would all like to know.

Well by 'all' I guess that means your oh-so-important self as you're the only one who's asking me about it. Here's another hint: there are five more posters on this forum who have the same information I have. Ask them.

Lets just wait and see who turns up for pre-season and who does not. If Murph1 want't to go and play in front of 200 fans at home who take four to away games, good luck...

Quote:
Grimlock said:
Quote:
Reading Rebel said:

Well by 'all' I guess that means your oh-so-important self as you're the only one who's asking me about it. Here's another hint: there are five more posters on this forum who have the same information I have. Ask them.

Let me see...no, I've looked again and I can't see anyone else stating that they know another player is leaving apart from Michael Murphy and the other three.

Perhaps I'm the only one asking because other people know you better than I do and have just taken it as spouting a lot of hot air.