Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

new player

i am a shots fan you can say what ever you want about me with full stops ect. at the end of the day we are a better club then you. So you can stick your club where the sun dont shine.

UP THE SHOTS

Quote:
Ahh. Sensitive lad isn't he. He's reduced to using the old 'we're better than you' kiddie's playground comments.

Don't cry son, it's not your fault your a retard! At least you used full stops this time, eh?

same to you you essex tanker.

UP THE SHOTS

Essex tanker! Is that secret Aldershit code or something or are you really trying to be clever in disguising the word 'wa*ker'?

If you really want to come back with something, and i really mean this, it has got to be more witty than that! Do you have friends who know you come up with this tripe? I bet they dont realise that you have the intelligance of a gnat's left bol*ock, do they?

What started out as a simple discussion about a player has turned into a very easy put down on you mate. I dont want to write e-mails like this (although it does amuse me) but you Aldershit fans always seem to try to turn it around so it becomes what it has. I think my comment was a jokey response to a comment about Aaron McLean and you turn it into an argument i would have had when i was 13. Fu*k off back to your bedroom and read this weeks Beano, alright boy!