Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any news on a new Gaffer?

Quote:
Ooh, missus, this is good. I am not saying play Juke box in a midfield four - I repeat that he should be floating behind the front two with a midfield three behind him e.g. Surey, Skipper McKimm and player of the year Saunders, full backs/wing backs pushing on for width. Just let Drury loose in the middle in a creative attacking role and let the midfield three work their magic behind him.

Chaz, I understood exactly what you meant, I did mean to say that I would play Jukebox behind the front two, with Proths and Moussa on the wings instead. Play a middle 2 of Skippa and Jay. Surey as 3rd choice midfield, play him there if Proths drops back.

P.S. Chas, I'll come round and see you next home game with my coursework mark, it should be done by then!