Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town 5 Enfield Legends 5

Quote:
Quote:
A splendid afternoon's entertainment for an excellent cause.

I particularly liked the look on Rudi's face when he realised that Paul Taylor doesn't know the meaning of the word 'friendly'.

I reckon the Legends' first-half line-up could have held its own in the ESL five years ago. The second-half team could do so now.

Couldn't agree more old Thomas, a great afternoon. Thanks to evryone who gave so freely of their money in the shop!.
Also it proved two important things, Jim's a rubbish keeper & Chopper's a rubbish Forward!!!!!!!

Your havin a laugh i was playing left back oh and don't tell Dave Mcdonald about how i turned him inside out ! ha ha

Quote:
I would have liked to see John cooper ,Tony Jennings,John Tone,Noel Ashford,Mark Keen. great players never to be forgotten. Any one know where these boys are Today ?

Remember all those "stars" TG and they were stars in mine & fellow mates eyes, was a teenager around those times and absoloutly loved it!

Quote:
I would have liked to see Tommy mason,John Bailey,Paul Hobson,Darren Collins,Carl Richards...etc...etc,but i think everyone involved did a great job with the getting the players that we did.

You see now these are diffrent "stars" i remember these for different reasons these were my sons hero's, he was a 7 year old with the purple away shirt & 11 on his back (Darren Collins) Now 19 he has a Town shirt that needs Asa on the back but he keeps saying "No Dad, NO!"

Quote:
I would have liked to see Tommy mason,John Bailey,Paul Hobson,Darren Collins,Carl Richards...etc...etc,but i think everyone involved did a great job with the getting the players that we did.

Tommy Mason is coaching in New Zealand. Don't know about the others.

Quote:
Quote:

You see now these are diffrent "stars" i remember these for different reasons these were my sons hero's, he was a 7 year old with the purple away shirt & 11 on his back (Darren Collins) Now 19 he has a Town shirt that needs Asa on the back but he keeps saying "No Dad, NO!"

We'll pay for him to have Super Kev on his back!.