Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Free bet at 365

Paul Stephens

I don't know if he's done any work or not but i tihk it's just the fact that anything he did do wouldn't help that much at this stage of the season. Really feeling the effect of four teams on it imo.

Then again i've seen worse pitches (Dover) that only have one side on it

He has been away on holiday and got back last week. He had a couple of guys working on the pitch but they were only doing the necessary.

Due to the weather since he has been back being cold, the pitch was too hard to roll and then we had the rain and it was too soft so it was n;t looking the best.

Once the weather sorts itself out the pitch should be looking fine again.

Hmmph. Remember that accumulator I was talking about - a quid on 8 results coming in at 70/1 - the Barnet game was the ONLY one that was wrong, with Burton getting a 94th minute equaliser.

That £70 would have come in handy !

Many thanks for the tip BFR, £104 and change to the good. I did cross my mind that I could also have another bet and if that lost I could claim it to be the free bet !! But would i do a thing like that???

On the subject of the pitch I hope the groundsman will rope of the goals before the match and the reserves will stop warming up in the goals during half time. Sundays cup match will be fun.

Note: I dont think you can call off a match because the groundsman is unhappy, its the ref's decision .

Final Note : Sooooo pleased to see the four new bulbs at the car park end, Sod's law had to have it that another one would blow just after they had been replaced.