Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

wycombe v slough

philSTFC

He will put out a full strength side. Not playing till following Sunday only one game in previous 10 days. If we really have forund form like at Eastleigh best thing is to keep playing. Winning is a habit.

Players much prefer to play than train. They'll just skip one of the two weekly training sessions and put out a full side.

I hope Slough fans turn out in force. Bring it on!

The competition would be much, much better if more teams from the 2 counties actually entered, and if Reading could be bothered, even if it was only their reserves. Is it just the fact that there's different levels and different competitions, i.e. 'senior' and 'intermediate' that other smaller clubs (like Reading Town) don't enter?

The B+B in times gone by would have every senior team in the two counties enter. These days I think only eight enter with MK Dons entering for the first time this year. Reading Town, AFC Newbury, Thatcham etc enter the B+B Senior Trophy. In other countty associations teams are obliged to field full strength teams even when premiership meets non league. I'm really looking forward to this and even a couple of seasons ago in 442 a WW fan stated that the Rebels were their most hated local rivals.

It would be nice to still consider each other rivals. I think a lot of the 'younger' fans at Wycombe may not realise the rivalry and history between the teams in the 1990's. And indeed at Slough too - I for one only started going to games in 1997.