Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

--- IS AMBER NECTAR ALFIE NORMAN ---

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Are you talking about the same chap who disappears when its his turn to get a round in ??? N L P match reports Earn Dosh (you know what I mean) Watch this space for more revelations.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Alfie nectar said:
I have to laugh at all the post saying that Ambers Nectar is me. Why would i slag off cheshunt fc when i have been at the club for 18 years and am looking forward to many more years with the club.

Yes i was in Australia for a month but even before that i have not posted any messages on this site.

There is people out there at the moment trying to stir things up. and people at cheshunt FC are just laughing at everything people put on this site about the club.

Also i have never slagged of any other team which the so called amber nectar has. I was manager of ETLFC and the supporters of ETFC are great cause they are always there to support you and the team [color:"orange"] [/color] and good luck to them for the rest of the season.

I think you are all barking up the wrong tree, you should all look in the direction of someone who has a major problem with Slough Town and ETFC. Maybe it could be a jealous ENFIELD FC supporter.

Onwards and upwards to Cheshunt FC.
TUT TUT TUT not doing too well on the poll at present are we chummy boy, 85% so far paints a very sorry picture for you. I'll wager all that have voted know you in some capacity As for onwards and upwards for chestnuts-- I think you need to take a peek at the table chummy , Its not a pretty sight .Heh Heh Heh.