Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Shot fan making first visit to Gravesend

Please relax. My son and I will definitely go to the away end. We went to Leigh RMI earlier in the season and are therefore prepared for anything.

Many thanks for the advise and some of the replies were very funny.

I'm looking forward to an entertaining day. My only concern at present is that my son has badly upset his mother with the state of his room, the last report from his schoolteacher and some unsavioury comments to his sister. He's got to put on some charm tonight.

Quote:

Please relax. My son and I will definitely go to the away end. We went to Leigh RMI earlier in the season and are therefore prepared for anything.

Many thanks for the advise and some of the replies were very funny.

I'm looking forward to an entertaining day. My only concern at present is that my son has badly upset his mother with the state of his room, the last report from his schoolteacher and some unsavioury comments to his sister. He's got to put on some charm tonight.

So you're punishing him by making him watch Aldershot? Nice he won't be doing that again

Do any of you recall the 'crazy' Accrington supporters who pitched up at the hardy Fleet end on the 28th Dec...? I could not believe our lads were so composed when they opened up the scoreline in the first few minutes and the small bunch of Acc fans errupted behind our goal. Praise indeed to our fellow supporters for being soooo laid back about that..!

Mixed enclosures are rubbish, especially when the competition is so tight, Hornchurch FA Cup game was comical as all we did throughout the game was argue with Horn fans... Just watch the bleeding game will ya..!!

Quote:
Quote:
Enjoy the game. Just not too much.

not as much as you making a bufoon of yourself on these forums for the millionth time eh?

He really needs to get a life, and stop spending so much time on this forum