Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

big round of applause...

More like 83 or 84 and the first round. Didn't Paul Taylor score two in the replay? Noel Ashford scored one in the 2-2 draw down there, I think, but I can't for the life of me remember who got the other. John Cooper was sent off near the end: according to him it was because Paul Taylor said something to the ref who pulled out the wrong man.

Wasn't that the year EFC went out in the second round at Millwall. Steve Cox.. open goal... Aaargh!

Quote:
Back to the original point of the thread.

The only thing that marred the game was when that spoiled jug-eared kid Rooney scored !

This marred what was otherwise, a textbook game from him ! CR@P !

Man U really ought to fit his boots with altimeters, so he knows exactly how hight the bar is, (and I'm not taking about the bar that serves his Dr Peppers at Old Trafford !)

Is this the same jug eared kid we were all cheering in Euro 2004?

Funny innit, we can cheer and slaughter the same player depending on the colour of his shirt. And I'm as guilty as anyone!!

Quote:
Quote:
I can remember going to Selhurst Park to watch EFC against Palace in the FA Cup but i can`t remember what year or round ??

I think it was '77 Enfield went to Selhurst Park, can't remember what round, probably second?.
The home game with them was in '82?.

1976, second round. Palace won 4-0
1982, third round. Palace won 3-2

Tom, the Exeter games were in the 1984/5 season. We drew 2-2 at St James' (Steve Cox pen, Ashford), and won the replay 3-0 (Ironton, Taylor 2)