Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ANY GOOD TOPICS..?

CANV EFM

Maybe but I have no doubt you'll show me the errors of my ways.

boozing requires numerous attributes yellow..

practice being the most important..

an ability to endure pain and depression the following day without letting anyone notice..

being able to drink the following day so you can achieve the above.

body weight also helps and dont forget all that training dosent come cheap..

i wouldnt reccomend it as a career choice but most of the funniest and worst things happen to you when you are [****!!****]ered ..

i plan to retire shortly as im getting too old for this game, mind you the current pill popping youth of today dont exactly impress me.. 3 alcopops then is off for a fight and a puke down the high street

Quote:
boozing requires numerous attributes yellow..

an ability to endure pain and depression the following day without letting anyone notice..

I have pain and depression most days mate and that is not through drinking!!

Watching Canvey has been fairly depressing this season but not that bad. No it's called going to work everyday and doing a [censored] job!!

Tempting. All that time off would be nice but the night shifts would be killer!!

Hmm funny you should say that...

I have decided to look for a new job because the current one is total crap and I did ask LMU what job papers etc I should be looking at as she was looking for a new job quite recently. In fairness I'll probably use the internet to look.

a few useful sites are:

http://www.totaljobs.co.uk

http://www.jobsite.co.uk

I have to say that they are a bit limited to IT jobs but there are a lot of general roles too. If you want to PM me I'd be happy to give your CV a look over. Despite my current job having nothing to do with recruitment I have worked for a couple of Recruitment Agencies in the past as a resourcer, which means I'm good at sorting the wheat from the chaff!

Currently work in the Civil Service but the [censored] end dealing with all the benefit dosh so let's face it, it's bloody depressing!!

Wouldn't mind another office job but with less stress and less pushy customers. More money would be nice!