Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

City 0 Havant etc 1

When one of theirs went down under a tackle from I think it was Clarkey late on, got treatment, then was allowed to stay on the field, it was a joke!

No wonder they dropped quicker than Lyndsey Dawn McKenzies' head in a Range Rover...

I also noticed that when Marwa got involved with Caskey in the first half and got booked, Caskey kicked Marwa with some venom. Unseen by the referee and linesman, of course.

A bit of a disappointment after our last five or six matches but without Hooper and Elphick, it was always going to be difficult and so it proved in the first half. The second half was a great improvement, with the Saints totally dominating the game but lacking penetration in the final third. All in all, I felt we were unlucky not to have come away with at least a draw.