Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today & Tomorrow

Cookie

Why do you find it so hard to register? It baffles me. If you were a true supporter you wouldnt be asking ANY questions at this stage. And anyway we DONT know. There thats your answer o.k. Now get onto the wagon with us or go away please. We are not in the mood for your twatish remarks and questions. I dont know!...some people just amaze me. And this from a margate fan. Dont think so. Shut up and try doing a bit yourself to help matters.

I AM a MFC fan if you like it or not and have been for many years. Whether I choose to register is irrelevant, my views remain the same.

And lets get another thing straight. I want this club to survive as much as the next man, indeed more than alot of the Johnny-come-Lately brigade who put their oar in when they feel like it and then disappear without trace.

UP THE 'GATE!

I am a D.A.F.C. Fan, sorry to crash your thread.

Good Luck I hope the Council come to see sence and give you what you want. Your Ground back up and running.

Stick with it, never give up, so Good Luck tomorrow have a good peacefull protest & show them your proud of your club.

Harry