Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ONE VOTE EACH

abbey(no)nuts! he does get you all going!

its hard to say one team because at this level so many people put in so much time and effort its harsh not to mention them all. every team deserves some credit.

its been a good season and i feel that the league has improved from last season, especially teams like eton manor who must be THE most improved side. we have come along way in a short time with a young time. apsa's hospitality was exceptional and i think they will improve next season. concord were the best side we played and deserved the title. etfc, fair enough people say they under acheived yet they have been playing senior football for 3 years and already consider a 4th spot and possible league cup a bad season. Hullbridge despite a hard time on the pitch never give anything up, sawbo made people sit up and take notice, basildon for some great wind ups on here and some very high scorelines!. so many teams all deserve some credit

I didn`t say Abbeynut,but only having one such person is better than having a club full and thats a different story.

(Abbeynut see pm)