Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Simons right. I don't think you can blame an individual for us not winning the title. Too many incidents over the season to lay the blame with one person.

As for my identity, i am retiring essexboy04 and probably going to post under my new identity as a Hullbridge supporter. Watch this space.

Porsche, not quite and as for a servant cleaning it. Paying someone a tenner to clean it, is more within the Ilford budget.

I think we all agree that expressing your own opinion is what the forums all about.

In my humble opinion the keeper has made constant mistakes since he joined.

For example:

We were winning 1-0 at Concord very comfortably until he dived OVER the first goal then dropped the second on his own goal line which Danny Heale tapped in.Also there are other games such as Romford at home when he flapped about more than your common pidgeon. Romford in the final when he should have done much better with the first two goals.

I am not here to ridicule the boy but he has not played well at all and in my opinion the only reason he has kept a few clean sheets is because of the outstanding back three in front of him.

Re:Ronnie Watson.....I know the players are not happy with his attitude. Anyone who has watched the foxes will see they dont have a lot to do with him.

As Essex boy is a player maybe he can answer the question....?

Would be very interesting what Essexboy had to say on the matter and if we have mis-interpreted matters from the stands.

As for the keeper I missed the game at Concord but have heard that he had a howler for the 2nd goal but made an impressive save shortly before. he also seems to have a good attitude in that he is prepared to learn from his mistakes and isnt afraid to try again. In recent weeks he has looked a lot more comfortable and this may be a sign that he is beginning to settle into a new team. It will be interesting as to who starts next season. I would give him another chance purely going on the statistics.

Hopefully the club can get the right balance between quality players and good attitudes that are so important in a succesful side.

Come on you foxes!!!

I agree that the keeper has indeed improved over the last couple of weeks but he hasn't come under any pressure like he did against Concord,Sawbo and Romford. He has had clea sheets against Waltham Abbey,Basildon and Hullbridge.No disrespect but so what.....

he got found out in those games....

Harsh...yes....but very true....anway...I dont want to discuss the keeper anymore because he is young and still learning.

In my opinion we need to add a further 3 or 4 players to this years squad.

This should include:

A new keeper

A new centre half

A new goalscoring forward.

Then we need to ditch the prima donna we have just signed...!

I think ilford only need a goalkeeper new goalkeeper next year. I feel that is the one area we lack cover. We have a young goalkeeper who is player injuried because we dont have any suitable cover. The only cover we have is Glen Golby and if we loss him from the defence we lack pace and a great goalscorer.

How dare you insult me. I haven't got big ears and i aint that ugly. What i have seen of Golby is that he is the fastest player out the back three. This may be due to the fact that the other two centre halfs are 35+. Also if i am not mistaken he has also scored a few goals aswell