Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Borehamwood donation to ETFC

Arkwright i have just been told exactly what you have posted on here re the venue and date! you are very well informed.

i do know that there may be an issue with this as at least 5 members of the first team squad will be playing a cup final v canvey u18's!

I will cheer you on during the final,no problem

The number 4 at the back did nothing,but posed well(ha ha).

The best abbey player to me looked like the number 3 getting up and down the wing,would look good in our shirt next season.

I will look at pics and send any decent butmainly all of ref,but i did get one of the goals (all trhe players but no ball).

Wormley tried hard but showedwhy we were right to go for the ESL when we formed.

I wasn`t complainig about your forum I just thought you could have made more of ESL section as not everybody wants to follow your internal club warblings.

cheers brunob would be freat to see some of the pics, especially of the number 4 posing!

yes number 3 (i will not reveal his name) has already been enquired about by your lot, and will not be going anywhere! he is very consistant and i think he is possibly the fittest player in the esl!

arkwright i agree would be great to see the abbey win it again!!!!

hopefully see you tonight, depending what time i get out of here!!

I have no pic of 4 posing the armband was too bright.

Got a good one of that but i wont have time to sort it out til thursday.

sent some pics,I hope you get them.

Sorry for delay but working,darts monday,Town game tuesday,Quiz with ladies team wednesday doesn`t leave much time.