Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

More concerns about Ryman 2

Quote:
Manorborn said:
Of the 15 current div 2 clubs, 2 will go up (only 1 next year), Wokingham are going elsewhere, Abingdon, Edgware, Kingsbury, Witham and Ware want out and Clapton well who knows. There also appears to be a lack of trust and respect of the Ryman League Management.

I put a message on the World Non League, when BoroMan bought up this issue on there, I mentioned that Witham in our local paper asked to go back, but were getting blocked higher up. Witham want to go in the Essex Senior League.

It depends whether the governing bodies of football let em.

Flag. Braintree.

My main point with that comment was, with near enough half the teams (there may be more that I an unaware of) wanting to get out of that league, why would anyone want to join?

I agree with BoroMan, Turvey and Robinson feel they have been hard done by the conference and Dr Marten Lgs, so they try and bully the ESL SSML & CCL lgs.

We would all take Rymans 1 but Div 2 is a sideways move, more travelling, a more expensive lge to play in. I understand that they also get the crap end of match officials compared to other leagues at the same level (I'm unaware of any SSML games postponed this season because ther were no officials!).