Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

My CD-Rom chewed my CD up

Well, if my history lessons taught me something, it was that way back in '73, Rivaldo was in the middle of one of his many siestas. Apparently, he dreamt (or prophecised, whatever) that he was to kill his own mother in a jousting session over the rights to some Brazillian land the family owned. The jousting bit explains why almost every single painting of Rivaldo's has a horse in it, an artist's querk, they all have 'em, so I'm told. However, in the dream, Rivaldo's father, Rivelinho, persuaded Rivaldo not to kill his mother, that the land would be inherited with time. Rivaldo didn't get on well with his father, but saw the error of his ways, and decided not to bother with the joust. His mother died at the ripe old age of 114, and when she did, the land was Rivaldo's. And he was happy. So he designed the statue which is built on some of the land Rivaldo owns. If you look closely at the face of the statue, it looks more like his father than of Jesus, Rivaldo's way of thanking Rivelinho and stopping him from killing his mother.

He was of course considered to be one of the best made up artists, not as obvious as you think, made up artists often took a scene and then put something else in it, for example in The Cartwheel Cousin Tripper that horse and cart wasn't there, you obviosuly can't expect somebody to pose for that long so he painted the scene and added the horse and cart, at the same time ensuring that his love of horses was captured in the painting.

For example Claire, if you painted the Clarence Park ground and say put a windmill in the painting you would be catching the spirit of Rivaldo!

I wonder how much my painting of Clarence park with a windmill wil go for at auction!!!!!!!!!

That would be somepicture!!!!!!!!! Instead of having the floodlights, i could have windmills there instead!!!!!!! Oh, the ideas are flooding in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swear to God - absolutely true story...

I bought a canvas once (about 1996), and went about painting Harpenden station on it. I was really having trouble painting the tracks, so painted a canal through it instead.

Never thought about it before, but I guess it's strangely Rivaldo-esque.

I still have that painting actually.

I'll bring it to Purfleet, last game.