Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

November fixtures

Just looked at our set of fixtures for November.

We have 7 league games to play, a game in the B&B and a Trophy fixture to fit which will give us 9 games to play in 4 weeks.

A real tough start to the month with Truro (H) Bath (H) Farnborough (A) and Dorking (H) followed by our entry into the Trophy.

We end the month playing Welling (H), Chippenham (A ) and Chelmsford (A)

I reckon by the end of November we'll have a much better idea if we are genuine play-off contenders or not.

4 minutes ago, Curtis said:

Ten points from our next six matches & we will still be looking like play-off contenders. With four at home & two away & our home record I think there’s a good chance we will achieve that.

3 away games.

10 points out of a possible 21 should be the bare minimum we should be looking at.

I reckon nearer the 15 point mark would be a very decent return.

Sometimes more than a superficial glance at the tables and points tells a different story Farnborough will be difficult I'm sure but Truro have won only2 at home3 away Bath 1 0nly at home 3 away Dorking 1 only away 4 at home we could do rather well from our next group of fixtures imo

18 hours ago, Reading Rebel said:

3 away games.

10 points out of a possible 21 should be the bare minimum we should be looking at.

I reckon nearer the 15 point mark would be a very decent return.

It's funny RR, because I looked at those league fixtures and had 10 points from them. I agree though, 15 would an excellent return as they are some tough matches. Then again, there doesn't seem to be an easy game in the league at all. Top to bottom, everyone can beat everyone and it's, IMO, even more competitive than it was last year.

2 hours ago, SloughFlyer said:

It's funny RR, because I looked at those league fixtures and had 10 points from them. I agree though, 15 would an excellent return as they are some tough matches. Then again, there doesn't seem to be an easy game in the league at all. Top to bottom, everyone can beat everyone and it's, IMO, even more competitive than it was last year.

You've only got to look at the table to see what a competitive division it is.

There's 2 wins between 20th placed Hornchurch and being on the verge of the play-offs.