Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

And that was that

We can blame the refs decisions (until footage is reviewed i shall refrain from comments). But even without those decisions I don’t see us winning that game. I wasn’t there Saturday but by the sounds of it Leiston deserved it both home and away so well done to them. 

My biggest concern is conceding goals from set pieces. I’ve lost count already how many times teams have scored against us from them. We look lost defending them. Jury is still out for me on the formation change too, just looked lost in recent weeks and pockets of space in the middle of the park which was evident this evening. 

A rocket is needed to get the players back on track which I’m sure they’ll be receiving. A few need to have a long hard look at their performances and realise the club isn’t just a stepping stone or place you can just come nd play footie. They need to show some passion/determination. 

Onwards to Saturday which will be another tough game 

Similar pattern to the first game except this time Leiston put the pressure on earlier. Those two decisions by the ref and his assistants were poor but I still think we were second best anyway. Oh well back to the league and we move on. 

Edited by cup of tea