Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v Eastbourne Borough

2 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

Big test against a full time side that have had a great start to the season and sit second in the table.

Need to be at our best to get a result, I’d be very happy with a point. Although losing wouldn’t be unexpected away to a full time team with massive backing, we really don’t want to go into our FA Cuo match with 3 consecutive league defeats in our minds. But looking forward to having Slavi back in the squad and hopefully he can get back to his early form quickly.

5 hours ago, GlenSTFC said:

Need to be at our best to get a result, I’d be very happy with a point. Although losing wouldn’t be unexpected away to a full time team with massive backing, we really don’t want to go into our FA Cuo match with 3 consecutive league defeats in our minds. But looking forward to having Slavi back in the squad and hopefully he can get back to his early form quickly.

They may be2nd but let's not forget they were knocked out of the FA cup at home whilst failing to score by a mid table team

15 minutes ago, Irishadrian said:

They may be2nd but let's not forget they were knocked out of the FA cup at home whilst failing to score by a mid table team

That’s the beauty of the Cup though! League form usually gets picked up and thrown out of the nearest window. I think Scott and the team will be pleased with a draw tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Irishadrian said:

Mid table team after 7 games?

I think we can all agree that there are some false positions in the table after so few games.

I'll be amazed if Boreham Wood don't finish in a play off position.

Edited by Reading Rebel

37 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

I think we can all agree that there are some false positions in the table after so few games.

36 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

RR yes after so few games positions don't matter much  Eastbourne may be second but look at who they've  played!  Same as when we were top look who we had played  Imo there's no reason for us to feel underdogs tomorrow .