Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ongoing issues

On 01/09/2024 at 13:10, rebelade said:

Heineken provide the beer for upstairs bar apart from 2 W & E pumps and will provide for downstairs.

Tv’s are waiting on the bar installation otherwise it means getting a company out twice and paying twice for one service.

Scoreboard should be working for next game barring any unknown issues occurring.

Thanks for the info Ade.

Any indication when the new bar works will resume and scheduled to be finished?

Edited by Reading Rebel

1 minute ago, GlenSTFC said:

That’s another bar but I’m guessing either it’s not required yet as attendances aren’t high enough or there’s connection issues.

If it's meant to be another bar, we had over 1,200 in attendance today, I'd say that should be enough to warrant it to open to cater for people on that side of the ground.

3 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

If it's meant to be another bar, we had over 1,200 in attendance today, I'd say that should be enough to warrant it to open to cater for people on that side of the ground.

No point getting it set up for one decent crowd, when in reality we’ll back in the 800’s after. Once ‘Rebels’ is open we’ll have 3 bars (although all on one side of the ground. I’d close the current outside bar and open the far side bar if possible to balance out the facilities).

On 07/09/2024 at 21:52, Reading Rebel said:

Two reasons, one we’re waiting for Rebels bar to be kitted out before the cabin, two we don’t have enough volunteers at the moment to set it up as a tea bar, unless of course you’re offering ? 😉

2 minutes ago, rebelade said:

Two reasons, one we’re waiting for Rebels bar to be kitted out before the cabin, two we don’t have enough volunteers at the moment to set it up as a tea bar, unless of course you’re offering ? 😉

Yes of course RR will help, I think he’s on his way to the club now 👍

1 hour ago, rebelade said:

Ahh, so it will be called 'Rebels bar' 😏

That'll please Glen 😅

• 2 weeks later...