Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

STFC Season Tickets Offer - Virginia Water FC

Hi Everyone.

This season Virgina Water FC are absolutely delighted to be able to play their home matches at Arbour Park, one of the best non-league facilities in the country, with its superb support infrastructure.

Slough Town season ticket holders can come and watch our 2024/25 home fixtures for half price! Only £4 for Adults, £2.50 for Concessions and Free for Under-16s.

If the Rebels are away at a match that you don’t particular fancy travelling to, or don’t have a game at all, and you’d still like a football fix - we’d love to see you! Just present your STFC season ticket at the turnstiles! Cash or card accepted.

The Combined Counties League Premier Division North is extremely competitive, with plenty of local rivals making for entertaining tussles (Burnham, Holyport, Amersham Town, Hilltop, etc). The Waters are one of the smallest clubs in the League, in a nomadic phase until a long-awaited, new ground is finalised. But the team narrowly missed out on the Play Offs last season and finished runners-up in the League Cup, in a closely-fought final against Burnham. This year promises to be another interesting campaign, with Bedfont Sports, Egham Town and Risborough Rangers among those leading the charge to Step 4.

Off the field, the Waters management team are developing an excellent working relationship with Scott Davies and his guys, offering development opportunities to potential Slough Town stars of the future. Already with us this year are Josh Andrew, Harrison Marquez and Freddie Solly from the Rebels Elite Development Squad, the latter of whom also played excellently for Virginia Water last season.

Hope to see you soon and fingers crossed for a successful season for the Rebels!

19 hours ago, Clewer said:

Hi Everyone.

This season Virgina Water FC are absolutely delighted to be able to play their home matches at Arbour Park, one of the best non-league facilities in the country, with its superb support infrastructure.

Slough Town season ticket holders can come and watch our 2024/25 home fixtures for half price! Only £4 for Adults, £2.50 for Concessions and Free for Under-16s.

If the Rebels are away at a match that you don’t particular fancy travelling to, or don’t have a game at all, and you’d still like a football fix - we’d love to see you! Just present your STFC season ticket at the turnstiles! Cash or card accepted.

The Combined Counties League Premier Division North is extremely competitive, with plenty of local rivals making for entertaining tussles (Burnham, Holyport, Amersham Town, Hilltop, etc). The Waters are one of the smallest clubs in the League, in a nomadic phase until a long-awaited, new ground is finalised. But the team narrowly missed out on the Play Offs last season and finished runners-up in the League Cup, in a closely-fought final against Burnham. This year promises to be another interesting campaign, with Bedfont Sports, Egham Town and Risborough Rangers among those leading the charge to Step 4.

Off the field, the Waters management team are developing an excellent working relationship with Scott Davies and his guys, offering development opportunities to potential Slough Town stars of the future. Already with us this year are Josh Andrew, Harrison Marquez and Freddie Solly from the Rebels Elite Development Squad, the latter of whom also played excellently for Virginia Water last season.

Hope to see you soon and fingers crossed for a successful season for the Rebels!

Thanks Clewer.

I'm sure there will be Slough supporters who will take up your offer.

This Saturday, if you aren’t travelling to Hanwell, FA Cup action at Arbour Park. Virgina Water FC v Brimscombe & Thrupp FC (Hellenic League Premier Div).

Kick off 3pm. STFC Season Tickets - £4 adult, £2.50 concession, Free junior.

The long road to Wembley starts now (albeit we’ll playing them in the League later this season 😆)

Full fixture details for VWFC here - https://fulltime.thefa.com/displayTeam.html?divisionseason=338690662&teamID=325342203#tab-1

IMG_5030-compressed.png

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

If you’re free tonight or can’t make the trip to Salisbury on Saturday and would still like a football fix, VWFC are playing at Arbour Park, including a massive FA Cup local derby against Ascot Utd. 

19:45 13/08/2024 B Airways FC, CCL Premier North

15:00 17/08/2024 Ascot Utd, FA Cup Preliminary Round

Reminder -STFC members/season tickets (and now also covering Trust Members) all half price!

Only £4 Adult, £2.50 Concession, Free U16s.

Just present your card at the turnstile.

Two good wins on the road to start the season. Two tough games at home this week.

Hopefully see you soon!

Edited by Clewer

9 hours ago, GlenSTFC said:

So where does our first team train on Tuesdays when VW are playing at AP? Also odd why the club haven’t announced the Reading Women ground sharing agreement?

Hi Glen

I could be wrong but I'd imagine they are doing gym work/strengthening in the new onsite unit?

I know the club reposted Readings social media announcement but I can't recall seeing it on the website as yet?

3 hours ago, DonnyNo6 said:

Hi Glen

I could be wrong but I'd imagine they are doing gym work/strengthening in the new onsite unit?

I know the club reposted Readings social media announcement but I can't recall seeing it on the website as yet?

Although having the gym onsite is handy it’s not the same as proper training on the pitch which we’re used to. Hoping the club have secured another training base on the Tuesdays that clash.

15 hours ago, Markskelton said:

Just to double check,is the half price season ticket offer valid for the cup game on Saturday?

Yes. All League & Cup games half price for STFC members.

Re the training query, the Rebels squad were on the pitch before the game and looked good going through their paces. Arrive early on a Tuesday and possibly catch a training session as well 🙂

2 minutes ago, Clewer said:

Yes. All League & Cup games half price for STFC members.

Re the training query, the Rebels squad were on the pitch before the game and looked good going through their paces. Arrive early on a Tuesday and possibly catch a training session as well 🙂

Ok makes sense thanks for clearing that up.

22 hours ago, Reading Rebel said:

Virginia Waters beat British Airways 2-1 to move up to 2nd in the table.

Attendance 75.

7 STFC members on Tuesday, 4 at the FA Cup game before v Brimscombe. It’s growing. Thanks everyone. Really, really appreciate the extra support when times are tough. Hopefully £4 and £2.50 makes for a cheap day/night out if nothing else on.

Average crowds in the league are only 50 to 100. Shame as there’s some good players kicking round at Step 5.

I’m usually on the turnstile, so say “hi”. I used to follow the Rebels home and away with my father-in-law, until the latter days at Beaconsfield. Absolutely love the facility at Arbour Park and try to get to see the Rebels still, if not otherwise engaged. What an upgrade. But still miss Wexham Park.

Good luck in Salisbury on Saturday.

33 minutes ago, Clewer said:

7 STFC members on Tuesday, 4 at the FA Cup game before v Brimscombe. It’s growing. Thanks everyone. Really, really appreciate the extra support when times are tough. Hopefully £4 and £2.50 makes for a cheap day/night out if nothing else on.

Average crowds in the league are only 50 to 100. Shame as there’s some good players kicking round at Step 5.

I’m usually on the turnstile, so say “hi”. I used to follow the Rebels home and away with my father-in-law, until the latter days at Beaconsfield. Absolutely love the facility at Arbour Park and try to get to see the Rebels still, if not otherwise engaged. What an upgrade. But still miss Wexham Park.

Appreciate the kind comments. So what EDS lads are in your matchday squad and how are they shaping up? Also is it just a 2 year groundshare and then you’ll be in your new home ground?

8 minutes ago, GlenSTFC said:

Appreciate the kind comments. So what EDS lads are in your matchday squad and how are they shaping up? Also is it just a 2 year groundshare and then you’ll be in your new home ground?

Harrison Marquez, Josh Andrew and Freddie Solly. All good players. 

That’s the plan, but in the lap of the Planning Permission & Construction Gods! 

50 minutes ago, Clewer said:

I'm sure it will grow, I'll be down to a few matches but having lots of preseason meetings/friendlies at the minute for Slough Heating Laurencians FC so was at Arbour Park last night again with another meeting in Reading tonight for the other league.

Will definitely say hello when down.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Great win on Saturday at Chatham and fingers crossed for a decent draw today. 

With Rebels off this midweek, if you fancy a football fix tomorrow (Tuesday 1st October) Virginia Water are at Arbour Park in a big league clash against high-flying Egham Town. 

Only £4 for adult STFC members and £2.50 for concession STFC members. U16s are free. 

Bar and kitchen open as usual. Gates from around 6:30pm. 

1 hour ago, Clewer said:

Hi Everyone,

Great win on Saturday at Chatham and fingers crossed for a decent draw today. 

With Rebels off this midweek, if you fancy a football fix tomorrow (Tuesday 1st October) Virginia Water are at Arbour Park in a big league clash against high-flying Egham Town. 

Only £4 for adult STFC members and £2.50 for concession STFC members. U16s are free. 

Bar and kitchen open as usual. Gates from around 6:30pm. 

Not sure if you can answer this but it might help your attendance if our supporters knew in advance that Matt Lench was going to play some part in the game.