Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players signed, retained, left the club

12 minutes ago, Reading Rebel said:

I thought you'd have known that Glen with your 'mole in the camp' 😅

I do but we all know how things can quickly change. If it’s the CB I’m told then that’s a massive coup.

Genuine question SirRebel… why do you keep putting a laughing emoji in response to everything I say? I don’t get what’s funny, unless I’m missing something?

I come on here to try and engage with the supporters the best I can, and to be honest and transparent with what’s happening behind the scenes.

Your ‘support’, and I say that in inverted commas is somewhat peculiar. 

To everyone else, thanks for your ongoing support and I look forward to seeing you over the coming weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Scott Davies said:

Genuine question SirRebel… why do you keep putting a laughing emoji in response to everything I say? I don’t get what’s funny, unless I’m missing something?

I come on here to try and engage with the supporters the best I can, and to be honest and transparent with what’s happening behind the scenes.

Your ‘support’, and I say that in inverted commas is somewhat peculiar. 

To everyone else, thanks for your ongoing support and I look forward to seeing you over the coming weeks. 

Maybe you should be focusing on getting a team sorted out for this season, than spending time on a forum, then maybe there will be a better start to the season than the shambles we saw at the beginning of last season.

38 minutes ago, Sir Rebel1965 said:

Maybe you should be focusing on getting a team sorted out for this season, than spending time on a forum, then maybe there will be a better start to the season than the shambles we saw at the beginning of last season.

Okay that’s answered everything, as you couldn’t answer me. So it’s personal. Great 👍🏼😅

Happy weekend Sir 🫡 

1 hour ago, Sir Rebel1965 said:

Christ Sir Rebel that's a bit harsh isn't it?

I'm sure Scott's ability to sort the squad out for this season wont be dramatically effected by popping on here for a few minutes and updating us the best he can. 🤷‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Sir Rebel1965 said:

Love it when managers attack fans, real class.

Cor, the audacity! 😂

Just thought I’d ask the question, and polite may I add, as to what was funny? Now I’ve got a slightly better understanding re your comments previously.

Will park it here and choose to let any further posts sail way over my head in future. 👍🏼

Edited by Scott Davies

1 minute ago, Scott Davies said:

Cor, the audacity! 😂

Just thought I’d ask the question, and polite may I add, as to what was funny?Now I’ve got a slightly better understanding re your comments previously.

Will choose to let them sail way over my head in future. 👍🏼

Best thing to do Scott. Just one question how would sort out the  England football team ???

3 minutes ago, Brettski said:

Best thing to do Scott. Just one question how would sort out the  England football team ???

Crying out for some pace in the team higher up the pitch. Foden, Bellingham, Kane, Rice, Trent, none of them are explosive. Can only ever pass the ball to feet and everything is in front of the opposition. Need to be able to pass into space for runners or someone that can carry the ball up the pitch.

If you’ve got pace in the side you’ll always carry a threat! There’s my fifty pence. 👍🏼😀

2 minutes ago, Scott Davies said:

Crying out for some pace in the team higher up the pitch. Foden, Bellingham, Kane, Rice, Trent, none of them are explosive. Can only ever pass the ball to feet and everything is in front of the opposition. Need to be able to pass into space for runners or someone that can carry the ball up the pitch.

If you’ve got pace in the side you’ll always carry a threat! There’s my fifty pence. 👍🏼😀

Cheers Scott, good luck with pre season and the season ahead COYR

55 minutes ago, Scott Davies said:

Need more Eze 

We all know he has a problem with Scott for whatever reason? 10th place not good enough for him. Anyway Sir enjoy your trips to Hadley Wood and Stotfold next season and that dire ground at Beaconsfield. Good luck 👍 

11 hours ago, Fortunist said:

We all know he has a problem with Scott for whatever reason? 10th place not good enough for him. Anyway Sir enjoy your trips to Hadley Wood and Stotfold next season and that dire ground at Beaconsfield. Good luck 👍 

Not sure who you are and how long you have supported Slough (50 years for me).

Most people on here know me in real life, and i will say again : HE IS NOT 

A BEACONSFIELD  SUPPORTER. I know him in real life, i will not put his name on

here but it starts with C. Is that good enough for you?

On 21/06/2024 at 14:02, Scott Davies said:

Cor, the audacity! 😂

Just thought I’d ask the question, and polite may I add, as to what was funny? Now I’ve got a slightly better understanding re your comments previously.

Will park it here and choose to let any further posts sail way over my head in future. 👍🏼

What am i reading...... some people would prefer to be kept in the dark rather than have a manager try and engage with fans in a positive. I am sure I speak for 99.9% of our fanbase when I say thank you for being open, honest and building a team based on young hungry talent that want to progress rather than overpaid has beens

4 hours ago, Windsor Rebel said:

Not sure who you are and how long you have supported Slough (50 years for me).

Most people on here know me in real life, and i will say again : HE IS NOT 

A BEACONSFIELD  SUPPORTER. I know him in real life, i will not put his name on

here but it starts with C. Is that good enough for you?

Yeah, he sounds like a "C".

2 hours ago, michaelSTFC said:

Yeah, he sounds like a "C".

Whatever you think of anyone's comments there's no need for a dig of that kind. This is a forum, all views are encouraged. As mentioned above, he has been a Slough supporter through thick and thin for longer than some of you have been alive. I moved away 27 years ago, but used to enjoy my amicable chats with him at Wexham Park.